Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

Can I set it to cut willows a while then go fishing? 

I'm looking for something that will do one task or skill for a certain amount of time or until a certain level then go to an other skill, if I can do mining for a few levels then it switches it's self to cut willows or even yews for a while or a few levels then goes back to mining I will buy it. 

3 hours ago, Jueix said:

Can I set it to cut willows a while then go fishing? 

I'm looking for something that will do one task or skill for a certain amount of time or until a certain level then go to an other skill, if I can do mining for a few levels then it switches it's self to cut willows or even yews for a while or a few levels then goes back to mining I will buy it. 

No, it has three individual scripts built into one. You choose your skill and then can go from 1-99 with a click of a button in that skill. The script literally handled everything for you! 

There is an issue when fishing with a big net. I had progressive fishing on with the powerfishing option selected. Sometimes you will catch things like leather gloves and boots. The bot does not know how to drop such items. I was left jumping from fishing spot to fishing spot for about 30mins with an inventory of leather gloves and boots.

• Like 1

As far as ive seen this is flawless as always ProjectPact! :) I just wounder if you got any plans to make this task based anytime? I know its 3 scripts and thats more than okej, but it would be another world to have it so we can make it do some fishing, some mining and then some fishing again ? 

But as I said, really nice script! :)

3 hours ago, Zeplitor said:

There is an issue when fishing with a big net. I had progressive fishing on with the powerfishing option selected. Sometimes you will catch things like leather gloves and boots. The bot does not know how to drop such items. I was left jumping from fishing spot to fishing spot for about 30mins with an inventory of leather gloves and boots.

Ooops! In the last version I accidentally blocked that piece of code out! Thanks for letting me know! Pushing patch ASAP!