Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

12 minutes ago, NobleUpFront said:

I can't seem to get mining to work.

No matter what i choose in Mode: Banking or Powerleveling. It will just go to GE open bank and then logoff.
Grand Exchange is not checked.

Tried with and without Progressive mode, different rock, and nothing works. 

Fishing is working great, havent tried WC yet.

EDIT:
Just tried WC, cant get it to work, its doing the same thing as with mining.

EDIT1:
If i turn automatic upgrade off, it works :)

It means you don’t have the correct item or you don’t have enough money in your bank to buy the item you need. If you have automatic upgrade on for the equipment and you don’t have the item it needs in the bank, it will log off. Everything works 100%, I know for a fact. I’m using everything now.

47 minutes ago, Pali said:

Is this Basically a wc, mining and fishing bot AIO? 

Can still script be set to chop willows until reached level 45 wc then go net fishing until it is level 20 fishing. Then go fly fishing? Like basically a task systems 

It is 3 separate scripts, all with AIO features built in them to take you from 1-99 in one click. It does everything from buying items, to going to new places and getting the right equipment for the right task. Every account runs a different path so no two users repeat the same thing. 

The fishing bot sometimes get stuck on its way back to Port Sarim from Karamja.

Its tries to walk to the top part of the harbor at Karamja and then starts clicking every few seconds while trying to walk towards the other sailpoint which it cant.
Wont talk to npc to get back to Port Sarim if the scripts isent started again.

• Mald 1

2 hours ago, NobleUpFront said:

The fishing bot sometimes get stuck on its way back to Port Sarim from Karamja.

Its tries to walk to the top part of the harbor at Karamja and then starts clicking every few seconds while trying to walk towards the other sailpoint which it cant.
Wont talk to npc to get back to Port Sarim if the scripts isent started again.

Was anything printed in the logger? I’m running Karamja fishing at the moment and haven’t ran into any problems. Also, did you stop and start the bot or interact with it any while it was running?

EDIT: 

Here is me making a full trip, going there and back to Karamja. Haven't had any problems.

LhqcRgR.png

Edited by ProjectPact

2 hours ago, NobleUpFront said:

It happend quite some times for me now. Havent done anything, simply just started the bot at the fishing spot. 

https://streamable.com/1nrtz //Video to show it

I just reduced the size of the dock area so it can't click the spots it can't reach, and added new checks to help insure you will use the boat. Thanks for the report!