Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

On 10/25/2018 at 11:37 PM, ProjectPact said:

Check the logger for me when you run it again. It will tell you exactly why it logs out :)

Sorry I forgot to respond as I figured out the issue after checking the log (was missing 5k gold) 

I got banned today after botting "just" 5 hours (idk if that's a lot  or not) and I was wondering if there's something I could do to prevent this other than reducing the botting hours? 

I hadn't checked any of the anti pattern boxes - do they make a big difference? have you tried botting with and without?

I was using draynor oaks 2 for the 5 hours. I havent played runescape in forever and back then I could bot for 3 days on end without getting banned, I guess their detection has improved by a significant margin.

This post is getting a bit drawn out but in short; should I tick the anti pattern boxes (do they make a difference?) and how long do you usually bot? do you include breaks? if so, after botting how long, and how long are your breaks?

6 hours ago, eversio said:

Sorry I forgot to respond as I figured out the issue after checking the log (was missing 5k gold) 

I got banned today after botting "just" 5 hours (idk if that's a lot  or not) and I was wondering if there's something I could do to prevent this other than reducing the botting hours? 

I hadn't checked any of the anti pattern boxes - do they make a big difference? have you tried botting with and without?

I was using draynor oaks 2 for the 5 hours. I havent played runescape in forever and back then I could bot for 3 days on end without getting banned, I guess their detection has improved by a significant margin.

This post is getting a bit drawn out but in short; should I tick the anti pattern boxes (do they make a difference?) and how long do you usually bot? do you include breaks? if so, after botting how long, and how long are your breaks?

RuneScape has definitely upped their banning system. I would try shorter hours, and maybe try checking some of those anti pattern boxes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zarowarp said:

Seem to be running into an issue when world hopping. It goes to change worlds but doesn’t appear to actually click on one. 

Problem has been fixed last night, just needs to be pushed to the public! OSBot should have it out within the next 24 hours! <3

On 10/28/2018 at 5:18 PM, eversio said:

There's a lot of things wrong with this xD

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...