Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

This bot literally had my account walk in and out of the bank for a good 3 hours. I know this because it had fished only one inventory of lobsters. That's me reported and the account will be gone by tomorrow. Seriously. I'm fishing lobs at port sarim... Not only does it not go to the deposit box but it glitches at Draynor bank. Will this get a fix?

For now, I'd recommend all f2p fishers to stay away

Edited by Glaciation96

18 minutes ago, Glaciation96 said:

This bot literally had my account walk in and out of the bank for a good 3 hours. I know this because it had fished only one inventory of lobsters. That's me reported and the account will be gone by tomorrow. Seriously. I'm fishing lobs at port sarim... Not only does it not go to the deposit box but it glitches at Draynor bank. Will this get a fix?

For now, I'd recommend all f2p fishers to stay away

Are you on mirror mode?

1 hour ago, Glaciation96 said:

Yes I was using mirror mode. That affects the script in such a way? So all who uses mirror will just get stuck at some point?

Mirror mode breaks which cause scripts to not function properly, yes. I’ve reported over 7 bugs in the mirror mode bug report section. Mirror mode is so under developed and takes light years to update.

Ah shit, I see, hopefully someone can get that sorted then, if anyone even works on it anymore. 

But getting back on topic with this script, excluding the bs with mirror mode it's a pretty decent script but I'm losing out on extra gp with the script making a far longer trip to draynor. So I guess the question is will you be adding the route to the deposit box soon? Need to know before spending even more money on damn fishing scripts lol. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Ah shit, I see, hopefully someone can get that sorted then, if anyone even works on it anymore. 

But getting back on topic with this script, excluding the bs with mirror mode it's a pretty decent script but I'm losing out on extra gp with the script making a far longer trip to draynor. So I guess the question is will you be adding the route to the deposit box soon? Need to know before spending even more money on damn fishing scripts lol. 

Thanks.

I will be adding deposit boxes soon! I’ve been working on other things on the script right now, but will be adding that in the future :)

Hey there, just a quick question! Did you update the script overnight? I'm no longer using mirror mode but the bot doesn't seem to work at all right now. It's not clicking on any fishing spots after walking to them. Very confused!

Thanks

Edit: OSbot itself is broken for me atm, all of my other crappy ancient scripts aren't working either.

Edited by Glaciation96

Hey there, just a quick question! Did you update the script overnight? I'm no longer using mirror mode but the bot doesn't seem to work at all right now. It's not clicking on any fishing spots after walking to them. Very confused!

Thanks

Edit: OSbot itself is broken for me atm, all of my other crappy ancient scripts aren't working either.

Every Thursday, the game updates and unfortunately breaks scripts :( 

I'm waiting for the client to get updated so I can finish working on these updates and push them! :) 

• 2 weeks later...