Looking to sell 6b+, where should I go?

korrajared

30 minutes ago, korrajared said:

I'm looking to sell all of my rsgp and quit the game. I have at least 6b to sell. I honestly don't care about getting a great deal as long as I can be sure that I won't get scammed or chargebacked. Where should I go to sell mass rsgp?

Can buy a good amount from you prob 1-1.5b. 9 years trading gold :P 

My Skype = Gizablow

25 minutes ago, Billyrex1999 said:

oh gawd another gold dump.

6b isn't a gold dump when theres 50b+ 07 traded daily 

33 minutes ago, korrajared said:

I'm looking to sell all of my rsgp and quit the game. I have at least 6b to sell. I honestly don't care about getting a great deal as long as I can be sure that I won't get scammed or chargebacked. Where should I go to sell mass rsgp?

depending on the payment types your wanting, if your taking btc sell in increments to any reputable trader, if your wanting something like paypal id stick to the big guys

(bogla/arcus or kaii)

3 minutes ago, Imagine said:

A big amount, sell to one or many trusted websites. Careful with private sellers, especially ones that have previously been under "twc" :)

Is it normal for even the big sites to have poor grammar? I'm chatting with their customer support and they're slow to respond and their English isn't very good.

I would just use https://www.boglagold.com/ there livechat does have poor grammar but they are legit, i sold them 2.3B about a month ago did it in two sales to be least semi-safe and all went through fine and i still haven't been disputed against, Additionally you could sell in smaller batches or try selling on playerauctions i've never sold there but i believe even if buyer disputes it won't effect you.

Edited by DeadPk3r

3 minutes ago, korrajared said:

Is it normal for even the big sites to have poor grammar? I'm chatting with their customer support and they're slow to respond and their English isn't very good.

That's because for a majority of them the workers/owners aren't primarily English, or it's their second language. 

Link below 4 gold sales @Realist

Edited by Darren