Macro Recorder

liverare

7 hours ago, white ride said:

looks sick, does the runescape camera angle change overtime on the osbot client?

No it does not. at least not when I have had it running for 10 hours straight using macro recorder without any probs

@liverare V1.5 is dope af! can't find anything wrong with it :3

Edited by Burundanga
  • Like 1

It might run better on my pc but on my macbook after about 5-10 minutes of recording it became too laggy to use...I'm not sure if it's the paint or if there is just some memory leak somewhere. Also when doing something like super heating after a little while the paint makes it so you cannot see your inventory. I love the idea though, and maybe it works better on pc, ill have to try that later.

9 hours ago, Theorems said:

It might run better on my pc but on my macbook after about 5-10 minutes of recording it became too laggy to use...I'm not sure if it's the paint or if there is just some memory leak somewhere. Also when doing something like super heating after a little while the paint makes it so you cannot see your inventory. I love the idea though, and maybe it works better on pc, ill have to try that later.

It's the paint.

You can create 100+ tiny mouse movements a second, and each movement is rendered as a small square. Yeah...wouldn't advise you to show the paint if you're going to be recording for a very long time. :)

Don't render the recorded path.

Edited by liverare

13 hours ago, liverare said:

It's the paint.

You can create 100+ tiny mouse movements a second, and each movement is rendered as a small square. Yeah...wouldn't advise you to show the paint if you're going to be recording for a very long time. :)

Don't render the recorded path.

Okay thanks, that makes sense :). I didn't realize but I was still using the local copy (v1.0) which is why I didn't see those options. Thanks for making this!

9 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@liverare There's an issue of the recorder not recording "space bar" and "enter" inputs from the keyboard. E.g. If I record myself buying air rune on the GE, it types "airrune" without the space. Similar bug with they enter key. 

Thank you - I will look into this shortly.

• Like 2

@liverare Idk if it's just me but I'm assuming that leaving iterations field on the GUI means the script will loop infinitely until stopped correctly? So I recorded one run of fletching unstrung bows and stopped recording, saved the file, and attempted to run the script on a loop. However, only the first iteration gets through without any errors but when it starts to loop, idk if the timing gets messed up but it doesn't loop smoothly after the first iteration. TLDR can't use the script for fletching. Any others having the same issue? 

Also, "space" and "enter" keys still not working, idk if that has been patched yet :O.