Macro Recorder

liverare

On 3/19/2018 at 4:36 PM, liverare said:

Be sure to try out Macro Recorder when it's on the SDN, and let me know if there's anything you'd like added. :)

love this! would it be possible to add so that one may loop the recording more than once?

not sure if feasible but, would be dope if one could save the recording as a file to load for later use

Edited by Burundanga

2 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

love this! would it be possible to add so that one may loop the recording more than once?

not sure if feasible but, would be dope if one could save the recording as a file to load for later use

The macro is continuously looped through and you can save/load your macros. :)

1 hour ago, liverare said:

Right. It appears I added a bit of code that eats all your keystrokes when I added the hotkey support. It was meant to eat up the keystrokes of your hotkeys, not all keystrokes lol. :)

I'll fix this and hopefully it'll be updated on the SDN tonight.

Thanks for the prompt response! 

lol silly me, I didn't notice the "file" in the top left corner :ditto:

I'm having a problem though, in between loops it idles an aweful lot. Is this due to the potato specs of my servers taking a lot of time to load the recording each time or is it something in the code that says to idle in between loops?

Heya, do you think you could make it so that we can set the amount of times it'd loop? Practical use for this is if you have say 280 herbs in your bank that you want to clean. You could record one session and loop it 10x and not have to worry about it spam clicking while you take a dump or shower. Heck, maybe even log out after an x amount of loops? 

Hope you're liking my suggestions so far :o~

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

lol silly me, I didn't notice the "file" in the top left corner :ditto:

I'm having a problem though, in between loops it idles an aweful lot. Is this due to the potato specs of my servers taking a lot of time to load the recording each time or is it something in the code that says to idle in between loops?

I just realised what's causing this problem. The time between the very first and very last actions are subtracted and used to as the amount of time to wait. lol. I'll fix this shortly.

11 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Heya, do you think you could make it so that we can set the amount of times it'd loop? Practical use for this is if you have say 280 herbs in your bank that you want to clean. You could record one session and loop it 10x and not have to worry about it spam clicking while you take a dump or shower. Heck, maybe even log out after an x amount of loops? 

Hope you're liking my suggestions so far :o~

Sure. I'll see what I can do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@liverare Having issues playing recordings from saved files. Could record, play, stop in one go. But if I record, play, stop, save, and open it later to run it again the mouse freaks out.

I've made some changes that will hopefully solve the problem. Please wait for version 1.5. If the problem persists with a new save, you'll need to send me your macro file.

7 hours ago, Burundanga said:

what is the "submit" button for?

It updates the configuration rules. I'll perhaps rename it in the future. :)

Edited by liverare
  • Like 2