Macro Recorder

liverare

46 minutes ago, xDLava said:

This + a task scheduler to play certain recordings in a chosen order would make this script very useful, especially since it would lock it to the client letting you do multiple at a time. 

I suspect this would push the script into premium, which I personally don't have an issue with. But all these added requests will force it prem.

12 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

I suspect this would push the script into premium, which I personally don't have an issue with. But all these added requests will force it prem.

I wouldn't have an issue with it going into premium either. I'd prefer to support a premium script with more features + a lot could be done with it, no hassle setting up VM's etc. with normal recorders. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, liamspies said:

So just curious. Do people have any proggies with this? Wouldn't this be more bot like than a normal bot jsut becasue it clicks in the same exact place after it loops once? Very cool though I will have to try this out.

You should try it, for what I've been using it for (don't want to leak) it's been VERY effective.

In regards to the bot bit you mentioned, you wouldn't loop one cycle of whatever you're doing. You'd loop like 15+ mins of whatever it is you're wanting to loop. Bot smart friend :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, B3NJ said:

You should try it, for what I've been using it for (don't want to leak) it's been VERY effective.

In regards to the bot bit you mentioned, you wouldn't loop one cycle of whatever you're doing. You'd loop like 15+ mins of whatever it is you're wanting to loop. Bot smart friend :D

This is very helpful thanks for the tip. +1rep

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is any plugin that can highlight tiles of choice?? I need something to help me landmark each click. 

6 hours ago, LebronTrueAgain said:

will do after i get unbanned LOL 2days i was only looping 5-10min pattern so it was 100% my fault

What were you training? I record at least 45min+

Edited by Richard Vela

8 hours ago, Richard Vela said:

Does anyone know if there is any plugin that can highlight tiles of choice?? I need something to help me landmark each click. 

What were you training? I record at least 45min+

dude it was laggy af to record longer for 5 mins so i said fuck it... welp fk me now LOL

Edited by LebronTrueAgain

• 3 weeks later...