Macro Recorder

liverare

1 hour ago, liverare said:

Not yet.

Alek has reviewed my SDN upload request last night, but he wanted me to make a few changes first. I'm hoping he'll do it tonight.

I hope it gets approved soon! This will be so nice~ I've been using 3rd party macro recording program and it worked but was rather inconvenient not being able to use my mouse and do other things while it was running. Glad we can get it on the client now :D

8 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

I hope it gets approved soon! This will be so nice~ I've been using 3rd party macro recording program and it worked but was rather inconvenient not being able to use my mouse and do other things while it was running. Glad we can get it on the client now :D

Just out of curiosity, what's the name of the program you've used?

7 minutes ago, liverare said:

Be sure to try out Macro Recorder when it's on the SDN, and let me know if there's anything you'd like added. :)

Haven't tried the script yet, will probably straight up buy it if it gets on the SDN. As others mentioned, hot keys to start and stop the macro (would recommend Numpad numbers or allow us to choose what key to bind it to) and hot keys to start and top the actual recording. Also an option to "repeat x amount of times" would be great! 

• Like 1