Marcoing Major ban without botting?

Dilly Dilly

So I have never seen this in my 10+ years of playing this game... So I was playing on my account the other day and I ran across one of those dicing bot guys at ge. I always chuck 500k-1m at them just for fun then I move on with my business. So I traded him 1m and won and got 2m in return then I logged off and went out with some friends. I log back in this morning for it to say my account is disabled - I check the account status it has botting macroing major (ban) - I created this account a month and half ago and the account has NEVER been touched with a bot. No auto clickers....no mouse recorders...no bot scripts...0....now can someone explain to me how the hell does this even happen.....

I sent appeal through the ticket system. Had no clue you could get banned for botting for trading a bot 

22 minutes ago, Alek said:

Then make a ban appeal and tell them what you told us.

In the appeal ticket system, there is not a narrative box to write anything? How do I tell them the description of what I was doing 

1 hour ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I sent appeal through the ticket system. Had no clue you could get banned for botting for trading a bot 

In the appeal ticket system, there is not a narrative box to write anything? How do I tell them the description of what I was doing 

It shouldn't matter, if you didn't bot when they review your account they'll unban you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

you can't

51 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Hopefully gets unban fuckin had 1.5b on the account - so posted right now banned for botting with no bot lmao this game man....

and you thought it was just a 500k-1m gamble..

hope you can unban it tho