OSBot 2.4.152/153

Alek

Sorry to all czar script users, just renamed the method from house_teleport to teleport_to_house, all czar scripts should start up normally in the new update.

Apologies to devs too, I would greatly appreciate a few-line git push right now, I should have paid more attention to the api name change

EDIT:

ontopic: good job on stornghold links, my stronghold script users gunna be even happier ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
On 7.1.2018 at 12:57 AM, Alek said:

Had to do a fix today because of an option change to Veos for travelling to Zeah. To make the release more meaningful, @MGI grabbed all the data for me to create the door links for Stronghold of Security floor 1. I did have some of the links already manually added for my Macro Slayer script, but figured I'd just give you guys the whole enchilada. I'll work on the rest of the floors when I add Mazchna to my script.

Changelog:
-Added all Stronghold Security floor 1 links to web walking (reaches first room on floor 2)
-Patched Veos travel to "Great Kourend" (emergency fix)
-Added new surge spells

Nice man, If you continue updating / improving your bot ill def buy it. Please let me know where I can find all options / abilities of the bot - dont know the current original thread about it.

• Alek locked this topic