[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

5 hours ago, GeneralMayor said:

He uses a private script that uses mage only 

gotcha,   id assume a private zulrah script probably costs double what it is on the SDN (being just the average joe)?

I'm just a nobody and got bored after seeing this, made 40 accounts, have 3 zulrah ready already (not from this) and am just toying around with the idea myself.

Edited by dabswax

2 hours ago, dabswax said:

gotcha,   id assume a private zulrah script probably costs double what it is on the SDN (being just the average joe)?

I'm just a nobody and got bored after seeing this, made 40 accounts, have 3 zulrah ready already (not from this) and am just toying around with the idea myself.

Yes I do believe i did read something about 800 dollars in this topic. 

Very nice I'm also busy myself with Zulrah accounts now

Edited by GeneralMayor

UPDATE 2018-28-03

Huge update finally!

Currently geared and ready accounts! :)

EqDl068.jpg

Also have about 8-10 accounts ready to be used when I feel like I am ready to risk them. :D

As many of you know there was a banwave about 1-2 weeks ago, well, zulrah bots was a hot topic on reddit, twitter and on Runescape forums.
All my accounts made it through the wave while people got banned from left to right. Zulrah scales skyrocketed and I started to bot even more than I did before the banwave.
I lost a few accounts 3-4 days ago, 4 accounts was lost so not a big deal luckily. 

Currently I am waiting until the Jagex stops monitoring zulrah so closely, it has been 2 days since I stopped.
As for people that got inspired to start botting zulrah reading through my thread over the last couple of months, please, don't bot your accounts right now. It's risky, very risky.

I thought I was going to get away with it, but reality kicked in and hit me. That's something I have to accept, people have lost SOOO many accounts unfortunately. 

And oh, I know some people wanted to see some actual loot from the farm. I have loot from the week many bots got wiped. I have never seen this much loot (value) from my farm ever before (1 week).

3oZDaSj.png
About 1.1b in loot last week. 

Also, big thanks to @TWC, @Fratem, @Chuckle for account builds, services and generally nice, supportive and helpful guys. And special thanks to this amazing account builder @zzluis12 for making over 10 accounts at the same time for me.  
Also, @Token for not letting me down with the proxies. 

• Like 4
  • Boge 1