[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

17 minutes ago, Swedens said:

i3YUOAt.pngThe day I got 99 magic on one of my first zulrah accounts is today. Still blessed to be running this.
85-99 just by killing zulrah, gg Jagex.

so your script attacks with mage when other scripts attack with ranged right? or does it completely skip the ranged phases?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D Bolter said:

so your script attacks with mage when other scripts attack with ranged right? or does it completely skip the ranged phases?

It only skips the blue phase if it can, the other two phases are easy with magic. Good thing about blue phase is that it changes phase if you don't attack it quite quickly. Average kill time is around 1:50-2:10 I would say with 98-99 magic. Personal best is between 1:06-1:10

25 minutes ago, Swedens said:

It only skips the blue phase if it can, the other two phases are easy with magic. Good thing about blue phase is that it changes phase if you don't attack it quite quickly. Average kill time is around 1:50-2:10 I would say with 98-99 magic. Personal best is between 1:06-1:10

Got discord?

3 hours ago, 1anter said:

you should sell the account it has 99 magic and pet, gz

He have a 2 day ban from before I started zulrah, might as well kill it doing what he loves.... <3

3 hours ago, neusfluit said:

That is amazing knowing how much xp you get with only trident :P how many kills on that account!?

I believe 7.5k kc, maybe closer to 8k

• Like 2