[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

Hi! First of all I just want to thank you for sharing your progress in goldfarming with the rest of us. I've been trying to farm Zulrah for a couple of months, but all my accounts end up banned - one account out of 20 has been successful, and even that one only got to KC 28.

I lost all motivation in botting until a friend of mine told me about this post. I'm loving the progress so far, and can't wait for more to come!

I have now been reading through all the pages, writing down all of your answers and I've gotten a decent amount of information already before I can even afford to get one account to Zulrah.

What I was wondering about is do you have any crucial information that will postpone my bans? Maybe make 10/20 reach Zulrah? Looking forwars to hearing from you, my inbox is always open :gnome:

On 2018-03-31 at 11:48 AM, mithrilman said:

You worried about it being the end?

I'm back up and running, still think Zulrah is highly, or at least more monitored than before.

On 2018-03-31 at 12:56 PM, mercylad said:

Shit boy, you going hard

Leave some for the rest of us

Haha 60m scales are being used per day, bots are nowhere near that amount atm. Plenty for all of us :D

On 2018-03-31 at 5:00 PM, Christine said:

Hi! First of all I just want to thank you for sharing your progress in goldfarming with the rest of us. I've been trying to farm Zulrah for a couple of months, but all my accounts end up banned - one account out of 20 has been successful, and even that one only got to KC 28.

I lost all motivation in botting until a friend of mine told me about this post. I'm loving the progress so far, and can't wait for more to come!

I have now been reading through all the pages, writing down all of your answers and I've gotten a decent amount of information already before I can even afford to get one account to Zulrah.

What I was wondering about is do you have any crucial information that will postpone my bans? Maybe make 10/20 reach Zulrah? Looking forwars to hearing from you, my inbox is always open :gnome:

Hey!

Thanks alot for the nice words!

For now I would focus my time and effort on building accounts, when you have a couple you can try your luck with botting zulrah.

It's not fun when you invest in accs and get them banned same day. I suggest you just build 2-3 accounts, test one of them and have the other ones ready for sale (or ready to bot if zulrah doesnt get you banned). That way you can test out before you lose it all. For now zulrah is still risky, very risky.

• Like 1

On 2018-04-09 at 2:05 PM, Kristapp said:

wow the gains

Don't you mule the money to different account?

That’s mules from the pics. 

On 2018-04-10 at 12:41 AM, jms1721 said:

This is awesome

<3

On 2018-04-09 at 8:20 PM, Katinukas said:

Waiting for update every week! This guy motivating me to make 500+ farm.

Good luck! 

This might be a rude question but is it actually worth your time ? Like does it make good money monthly? Just tell me if you dont want to answer. On another note, I love your dedication and progress updates. Well done! Another question I have is this one: My pc barely can keep up 2 bots without lagging after a couple of hours. How did you manage to do it on your older pc ? 

Cheers, keep it up bud. 

8 hours ago, Andries van Gurp said:

This might be a rude question but is it actually worth your time ? Like does it make good money monthly? Just tell me if you dont want to answer. On another note, I love your dedication and progress updates. Well done! Another question I have is this one: My pc barely can keep up 2 bots without lagging after a couple of hours. How did you manage to do it on your older pc ? 

Cheers, keep it up bud. 

I mean lets' do some math here, if you look at a prior comment he made, he said he got roughly 1.1b in loot over a week.  So 1.1b/1m is 1100.  So lets' say he sells that 1100 million for real low price of .80/m that's still $880 in a week, if you were to sell for .80/million.

10 hours ago, mini tity said:

I mean lets' do some math here, if you look at a prior comment he made, he said he got roughly 1.1b in loot over a week.  So 1.1b/1m is 1100.  So lets' say he sells that 1100 million for real low price of .80/m that's still $880 in a week, if you were to sell for .80/million.

Thanks Mini Tity, thats definetly good cash. Im new to this all so I wouldnt have known that 1M is 0.80$