AIO Farming - Beta Thread

Eagle Scripts

@daamurda @Viston @Yuix @GPSwap @MyOSB @JayBotsOS @Code Hero @powtaytow @xLoCo @progamerz

AIO Farming has now entered Beta Stage.

All of you have been granted access to the script, if you are somehow not able/willing to participate in the Beta, please tell me so I can grant somebody else access.

Please note:
- For most efficiency, always use the Falador Farming Patch as #1 in the queue of Farming Locations, as it will currently resupply at this location
- The script uses teleport tablets to go to the farming location (catherby uses camelot, falador uses falador, kourend uses falador, ardougne uses camelot)
- Due to broken webwalking links - Do not use Kourend for now

Please make sure to give me full bug reports on all the problems, you can use the following template to do so.
Please only post bug reports regarding the Beta on this thread, not the script's actual thread.

OSBot Version:
Mirror Mode?:
Description Of Bug:
Console Error:
Screenshot (upload in imgur): 
Custom breaking enabled?:

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

@daamurda @Viston @Yuix @GPSwap @MyOSB @JayBotsOS @Code Hero @powtaytow @xLoCo @progamerz

All of you have been granted access to the script, if you are somehow not able/willing to participate in the Beta, please tell me so I can grant somebody else access.

Bear in mind, for most efficiency, always use the Falador Farming Patch as #1 in the queue of Farming Locations, as it will currently resupply at this location

Please make sure to give me full bug reports on all the problems, you can use the following template to do so.
Please only post bug reports regarding the Beta on this thread, not the script's actual thread.

OSBot Version:
Mirror Mode?:
Description Of Bug:
Console Error:

Hey eagle, i might start tomorrow if that is np? as i am busy today to babysit and report bugs + i don't have a bond atm but have the money so i am planning to start tomorrow ill let you know how it will go :) and gonna try it on a lvl 1 farming acc for sure!

4 minutes ago, progamerz said:

Hey eagle, i might start tomorrow if that is np? as i am busy today to babysit and report bugs + i don't have a bond atm but have the money so i am planning to start tomorrow ill let you know how it will go :) and gonna try it on a lvl 1 farming acc for sure!

Sure thing :)

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Bear in mind, for most efficiency, always use the Falador Farming Patch as #1 in the queue of Farming Locations, as it will currently resupply at this location

OSBot Version:
Mirror Mode?:
Description Of Bug:
Console Error:

Gonna start with a fresh account and see how things work out!

• Like 1

couple bugs, only doing alotments atm gona move onto herbs tomorrow

OSBot Version: 2.4.144
Mirror Mode?: no
Custom breaking enabled?:  yes

Minor
Description Of Bug: clicks on the unreachable part of a alotment see red circle (fixed itself after the sleep caps spot just needs filtering out as that spot is unreachable on all alotments)
Console Error:

Spoiler

57190276bc9d70ac03ac1104701781ef.png

Major
Description Of Bug: WebWalking error, wanted to traverse to bank after checking the first alotment in the list, other alotment patch in that spot is dead and was ignored,
I used a fally tab manually as it wasnt fixing itself and it went to the bank and started a short break (didnt get exact time sorry was 10 mins-ish, after this break it went back and sorted the eastern alotment then carried on with the route)
Console Error:

Spoiler

352f3b50d4b799da56e76440c8e564d3.png

c85e9f89ed6e667b24db0050e1851824.png

EDIT:

similar issue to the major bug happened when doing ardy patch, except without the webwalk error, it checked one, other was dead and it went to fally for a break rather than finishing run.
(current run is potatos on fally 1, fally 2, ardy 1, ardy 2, cathy 1, cathy 2)

Edited by GPSwap

8 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

couple bugs, only doing alotments atm gona move onto herbs tomorrow

Minor
Description Of Bug: clicks on the unreachable part of a alotment see red circle (fixed itself after the sleep caps spot just needs filtering out as that spot is unreachable on all alotments)
Console Error:

Reveal hidden contents

57190276bc9d70ac03ac1104701781ef.png

Major
Description Of Bug: WebWalking error, wanted to traverse to bank after checking the first alotment in the list, other alotment patch in that spot is dead and was ignored,
I used a fally tab manually as it wasnt fixing itself and it went to the bank and started a short break (didnt get exact time sorry was 10 mins-ish, after this break it went back and sorted the eastern alotment then carried on with the route)
Console Error:

Reveal hidden contents

352f3b50d4b799da56e76440c8e564d3.png

c85e9f89ed6e667b24db0050e1851824.png

EDIT:

similar issue to the major bug happened when doing ardy patch, except without the webwalk error, it checked one, other was dead and it went to fally for a break rather than finishing run.
(current run is potatos on fally 1, fally 2, ardy 1, ardy 2, cathy 1, cathy 2)

The webwalking error; I've reported missing WebWalking Links, we'll have to wait on a developer to add them.
The unreachable tile clicking; I've written code to avoid this; can you try and figure out if it clicks those tiles when walking? Maybe it's missclicking due to it moving while clicking.

just seeing this now. started a herb run, didnt have required items for it script pauses, so i go to ge manually buy items. script planted herbs and is onto next patch looks good so far i got to head out in a little bit will edit if it ran without flaws while im gone. maybe have a failsafe to auto buy all items seeds ect needed in future after initial bugs are worked out 

15 minutes ago, daamurda said:

* edit doesnt open gates for patches in great kourend have to maually do it. its breaking atm for patches to grow. once i hit 15 ill switch to trees i guess to check on them

The script currently does not support trees.

I'm aware of the missing webwalking links, they've been reported to the developers.