AIO Farming - Beta Thread

Eagle Scripts

ive been doing tomatoes its been running smoothly, is it supposed to use both spots or just the one wasnt sure if it was a mistake i made ( both spots for tomatoes at same patch falador) besides that im likeing it 16 farming atm will be on later maybe ill test some flowers or go back to herbs im not really seeing any flaws as of now

6 minutes ago, daamurda said:

ive been doing tomatoes its been running smoothly, is it supposed to use both spots or just the one wasnt sure if it was a mistake i made ( both spots for tomatoes at same patch falador) besides that im likeing it 16 farming atm will be on later maybe ill test some flowers or go back to herbs im not really seeing any flaws as of now

Lovely, good to hear.

As for the patches; it will only do the patches that you have specifically told it to do :)

OSBot Version: 2.4.144
Mirror Mode?: Yes
Description Of Bug: If the watering can is selected, and it's trying to clear the patch, it can't. Since the option is different, not recognising the clear option, since it's not there.
Console Error: 

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 07:11:21 PM]: Clearing cabbage
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/23 07:11:50 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at b.c.a.con.b(j:80)
	at b.c.a.con.b(j:165)
	at b.c.a.con.h(j:46)
	at b.c.con.b(m:29)
	at b.con.b(sb:123)
	at core.MainDriver.onLoop(bb:194)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ro:134)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Screenshot (upload in imgur): QcFLLd.png

Custom breaking enabled?: No

Edited by Viston

12 minutes ago, Viston said:

OSBot Version: 2.4.144
Mirror Mode?: Yes
Description Of Bug: If the watering can is selected, and it's trying to clear the patch, it can't. Since the option is different, not recognising the clear option, since it's not there.
Console Error: 

Reveal hidden contents

[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 07:11:21 PM]: Clearing cabbage
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/23 07:11:50 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at b.c.a.con.b(j:80)
	at b.c.a.con.b(j:165)
	at b.c.a.con.h(j:46)
	at b.c.con.b(m:29)
	at b.con.b(sb:123)
	at core.MainDriver.onLoop(bb:194)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ro:134)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Screenshot (upload in imgur): QcFLLd.png

Custom breaking enabled?: No

Thankyou, noted down :)

mems ran out from the acc i was using. from what i seen it runs pretty good as of now in beta, could u remove my auth so someone else can help you out not sure if im getting the account members back. Imo if u could make a progressive mode so users that have no farming experiance can select that and use the best farming methods. Besides that its pretty nice for being in a beta stage i appreciate the trial and good luck! thanks for the farming gains! may purchase in the future so i dont have to slave away for farming levels!

12 minutes ago, daamurda said:

mems ran out from the acc i was using. from what i seen it runs pretty good as of now in beta, could u remove my auth so someone else can help you out not sure if im getting the account members back. Imo if u could make a progressive mode so users that have no farming experiance can select that and use the best farming methods. Besides that its pretty nice for being in a beta stage i appreciate the trial and good luck! thanks for the farming gains! may purchase in the future so i dont have to slave away for farming levels!

Thanks for letting me know and participating in the beta :)

On 10/22/2017 at 9:57 AM, Faust said:

hey eagles, im interested in being part of your beta. i have 2 members account at your disposal. hmu

1 spot has become free - You have now been granted access to the beta. Please report issues to me accordingly on this thread :)