AIO Farming - Beta Thread

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, JayBotsOS said:

Just tabbing down will not work, I have tried multiple times.
Any way to add a scrollbar to the GUI? 

V0.04 Has Been Pushed - GUI Changes Made + Item Deselecting Added

Start button can now be found at the general settings
Script now checks whether an item is selected or not before trying to clear/harvest patches

54 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

V0.04 Has Been Pushed - GUI Changes Made + Item Deselecting Added

Start button can now be found at the general settings
Script now checks whether an item is selected or not before trying to clear/harvest patches

Fantastic, I'll get this checked right now. 
Good job. :-)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JayBotsOS said:

OSBot Version: 2.4.144
Mirror Mode?: Yes
Description Of Bug: Initial bank sequence, withdraws: Seed dibber, Rake, Spade, then the rest of the inventory as Super compost, then notices the inventory is full, banks all and repeats.
Console Error: N/A
Screenshot (upload in imgur): N/A
Custom breaking enabled?: Yes

How come the inventory is full? Please try to supply me with a GIF of this :)

I'm unsure why it is taking all of those composts out of the bank, it says on the paint at the bottom "removing 0x supercompost" then withdraws it all.

Profiles whilst they save, do not show again on reopening the script GUI. It is just a blank box until you save another profile, so I'm manually having to input the details over and over again.

37 minutes ago, JayBotsOS said:

I'm unsure why it is taking all of those composts out of the bank, it says on the paint at the bottom "removing 0x supercompost" then withdraws it all.

Profiles whilst they save, do not show again on reopening the script GUI. It is just a blank box until you save another profile, so I'm manually having to input the details over and over again.

You need to load profiles to see them. You first have to save any beforehand ofcourse. Please send me a PM with your skype so we can screenshare.

Bought members on a fresh level 1 farming account. Going to see how far this script gets me by the end of the 14 days. Currently at 10 farming. Allotment farming was a little shaky, but it ended up working out. I dont get how you set "queue" though. You were saying to set Falador first, yet every time I did that "first" it would go to catherby and check over there. BUT as soon as I started doing herbs instead of allotment, and doing the same thing, it went to falador first.

5 hours ago, Marinernation said:

Bought members on a fresh level 1 farming account. Going to see how far this script gets me by the end of the 14 days. Currently at 10 farming. Allotment farming was a little shaky, but it ended up working out. I dont get how you set "queue" though. You were saying to set Falador first, yet every time I did that "first" it would go to catherby and check over there. BUT as soon as I started doing herbs instead of allotment, and doing the same thing, it went to falador first.

If you've found a bug, please report it to me accordingly :)