AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

23 hours ago, Creeqy said:

Is there a possibility of you adding in support for player rejuv pools etc ? It's running out of run energy now, which isn't perse that bad,
But my character runs by the pool everytime i go for a run.

Script works amazing,
Any roadmaps for future support? Fruit/big Trees? 

Thank you!

@Eagle Scripts If you decide to add this I'll get the construction level on my test account and give you free reigns of it to implement it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wes said:

My guess is it might be something you've botted previously getting your account flagged and watched. This account was made specifically for this script and it's the only one that has been ran on it. My last run was 129 hours, progress report to come also, it's also nearing 95 now too.

I was banned too yesterday.  

15 hours ago, Wes said:

My guess is it might be something you've botted previously getting your account flagged and watched. This account was made specifically for this script and it's the only one that has been ran on it. My last run was 129 hours, progress report to come also, it's also nearing 95 now too.

thats the thing. the account was inactive for almost a full year. I didn't bot other accounts. then i botted farming only. i was pretty surprised it got banned. because I was also getting 80 hour proggies. oh well. im trying on account at my new place on an account i made specifically for it

1 hour ago, scrubkin2013 said:

It keeps withdrawing items as noted, at one point it withdrew ancient bracers and black dragonhide. Any idea?

Seems like a client-sided issue; did the logger show any errors?

4 hours ago, Pegasus said:

I know you added Salve Graveyard Teleport to get to Canifis.

Could you add Fenkenstrain's castle teleport tablet to get to Canifis?

The distance between Fenkenstrain's castle to Canifis is much shorter than Salve Graveyard to Canifis.

Please PM me this as a remindee. Include the exact name of the tablet in-game.

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Seems like a client-sided issue; did the logger show any errors?

Please PM me this as a remindee. Include the exact name of the tablet in-game.

It didn't, it also withdrew 18 compost in noted format this most recent time. Why would the script withdraw 18 thats far too many for the small route? It looks to me that because the script moves so fast and bot like through the bank that it accidentally withdraws too many of certain items randomly 

8 hours ago, scrubkin2013 said:

It didn't, it also withdrew 18 compost in noted format this most recent time. Why would the script withdraw 18 thats far too many for the small route? It looks to me that because the script moves so fast and bot like through the bank that it accidentally withdraws too many of certain items randomly 

I'm not generally on your side on the topic that the banking is too quick. This could be a possibility though which causes some issues on the client as my calculations for what to withdraw should be correct and equal for each individual customer.

Please make me a gif/video of the said issues.

4 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Occasionally, character arrives a fully growth patch,

but it thinks the patch is still growing , and just go to another patch.

I've noticed that as well.  Specifically if I know all patches are grown and then I run the script.  I haven't noticed if it does that while the script has been running though.

Also, if I manually rotate the camera (when the above thing happens) so that the patch is visible, the script will sort itself out and pick it.

12 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Occasionally, character arrives a fully growth patch,

but it thinks the patch is still growing , and just go to another patch.

The script determines whether a given plant is fully grown when it has a certain model Id. Are you aware of there being more than 1 model for that specific plant being fully grown?

8 hours ago, Joliter said:

I've noticed that as well.  Specifically if I know all patches are grown and then I run the script.  I haven't noticed if it does that while the script has been running though.

Also, if I manually rotate the camera (when the above thing happens) so that the patch is visible, the script will sort itself out and pick it.

Please try to explain your last sentence a bit more, I'm a bit confused by it :) .

9 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The script determines whether a given plant is fully grown when it has a certain model Id. Are you aware of there being more than 1 model for that specific plant being fully grown?

Please try to explain your last sentence a bit more, I'm a bit confused by it :) .

Lets say script arrived at Camelot patch, but the herb patch is not visible on the screen. 

Usually once it arrives it rotates the camera towards the herb patch and says picking herbs. 

Sometimes the camera doesn’t rotate, and thinks the plant is still growing, so in the paint status it goes to checking patch timer to setting patch timer, then moving to next patch location. 

If I manually rotate the camera so that the herb patch is visible (before the paint says setting patch timer or whatever it is before it moves to next patch) then the script will change status to picking herbs and go pick the herbs.