AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

17 minutes ago, Joliter said:

Lets say script arrived at Camelot patch, but the herb patch is not visible on the screen. 

Usually once it arrives it rotates the camera towards the herb patch and says picking herbs. 

Sometimes the camera doesn’t rotate, and thinks the plant is still growing, so in the paint status it goes to checking patch timer to setting patch timer, then moving to next patch location. 

If I manually rotate the camera so that the herb patch is visible (before the paint says setting patch timer or whatever it is before it moves to next patch) then the script will change status to picking herbs and go pick the herbs. 

Hhm, strange. The script doesn't actually visually 'look' at the herbs to determine whether they're fully grown. It looks through at the data that the client grabs from that entity. It should, therefore, not necessarily look at the said entity to be able to determine it's state. 

hey man i bought this script recently. i have tested it for a good 2-3hr and little bit more today also i baby sit it to make sure i can leave it alone when i bot on other accounts. i have notice some issues

1: if i try to do all the fields it will keep depositing everything in the bank and withdraw it once it gets to 16 compost it will repeat it again

2: for some reason the bot gets stuck in this waiting for player to stop when in canifis patch

3: i have would have watering can selected but bot will no grab it for some reason unless i restart the bot again

4: i have custom break on but bot does not log out it just gets stuck somewhere then when the plants regrown it will try to go to a patch and ends up just breaking tabs and not going.

5: saved settings get deleted instantly after 1 run or sudden stops

6: if you dont have 1 item it will deposit everything withdraw with ungodly human speed and almost 90% accuracy so it would withdraw out something else but then wont deposit that item

i will find more but these the issue i am having but it is a good bot when it runs it runs smoothly 

43 minutes ago, Toaster said:

hey man i bought this script recently. i have tested it for a good 2-3hr and little bit more today also i baby sit it to make sure i can leave it alone when i bot on other accounts. i have notice some issues

1: if i try to do all the fields it will keep depositing everything in the bank and withdraw it once it gets to 16 compost it will repeat it again

2: for some reason the bot gets stuck in this waiting for player to stop when in canifis patch

3: i have would have watering can selected but bot will no grab it for some reason unless i restart the bot again

4: i have custom break on but bot does not log out it just gets stuck somewhere then when the plants regrown it will try to go to a patch and ends up just breaking tabs and not going.

5: saved settings get deleted instantly after 1 run or sudden stops

6: if you dont have 1 item it will deposit everything withdraw with ungodly human speed and almost 90% accuracy so it would withdraw out something else but then wont deposit that item

i will find more but these the issue i am having but it is a good bot when it runs it runs smoothly 

Please PM me these issues. Make sure to state in your PM that this is regarding AIO Farming.

Are you using any special mode of OSBot such as low cpu, low resource or mirror mode?

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Hhm, strange. The script doesn't actually visually 'look' at the herbs to determine whether they're fully grown. It looks through at the data that the client grabs from that entity. It should, therefore, not necessarily look at the said entity to be able to determine it's state. 

I only found that by accident because I was watching it and then it didn’t go pick the herbs so I rotated camera to see if it was grown and then it went to pick the herbs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please PM me these issues. Make sure to state in your PM that this is regarding AIO Farming.

Are you using any special mode of OSBot such as low cpu, low resource or mirror mode?

Is there anyway you can remove using compost on watermelons. im doing watermelons and herbs.  but using compost on watermelons  is 100% not worth it. its a loss of money as is and if you are using ultra compost its a waste of 2k per patch on top of the loss. (had 99 legit multiple times). People dont usually waste regular compost on watermelons either

8 hours ago, Sombra said:

Is there anyway you can remove using compost on watermelons. im doing watermelons and herbs.  but using compost on watermelons  is 100% not worth it. its a loss of money as is and if you are using ultra compost its a waste of 2k per patch on top of the loss. (had 99 legit multiple times). People dont usually waste regular compost on watermelons either

I'll have a thought about the user being able to specify for each patch whether the script should use the desired compost. This is not me definitely saying yes though :).

If I'd do it, I'd make it dynamic to be able to work with every patch and plant type, I won't hardcode something specifically for a said plant such as watermelons :D .

5 hours ago, dude1122 said:

What is the xp/hr and ban rate like for this script?

I can't give you an answer on 'ban rate'. Bear in mind the XP/H is also strongly dependant on the settings you use, in combination with your level.

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I'll have a thought about the user being able to specify for each patch whether the script should use the desired compost. This is not me definitely saying yes though :).

If I'd do it, I'd make it dynamic to be able to work with every patch and plant type, I won't hardcode something specifically for a said plant such as watermelons :D .

I can't give you an answer on 'ban rate'. Bear in mind the XP/H is also strongly dependant on the settings you use, in combination with your level.

This will make the script so much better imo. Having 9 less compost in your inventory makes trips a lot faster too.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:37 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

maybe client cannot update entity if it is not visible?

ask mod

3 hours ago, Pegasus said:

maybe client cannot update entity if it is not visible?

ask mod

Thanks for thinking with me but I’m very confident that the client doesn’t have to rely on a visible game-frame.

If that would be the case, a script could not find any NPCs around it to attack, while none are visible.

47 minutes ago, kemali69 said:

Yo looks neat, but before consider buying i'd like to get trollhemi patch included. Any estimated date when you are adding it to script? 

Im doing herb runs only.

I can't give any estimates yet as I'm currently really busy irl. It will get added, I just can't disclose when.