AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

6 hours ago, thechuck said:

I've been using it for a bit - my only complaint is that it doesn't use the tool leprechaun which in my eyes is a massive bot flag. Noone in their right mind runs around with 20 ultracomposts and notes every 2 herbs picked.

Other than that - I absolutely love the work that was done in the script and i'm extremely happy to see someone attempting to tackle  a farming bot. Support the leprechaun for withdrawling/storing buckets and composts/plant cures and this script would be 100% perfect.

As of now I don't think i'll be able to use it because of the big red flag of carrying ultracomposts around. 

Do you see that feature being added anytime soon?

It’ll be added lateron down the line. No eta will be given due to tight schedules though.

any chance you can look into the dying? my character died twice now (80+ cmb) with 40+ def and 80+ hp and that has cost me a small fortune and now i just running it without the canafis patch and everythng seems fine.

just withdrawing the seeds and teleport tabs the script needs for the run would also work as to prevent losses from dieing

Also when using POH traversing, any chance of having the script restore run energy with the pool and teleporting with the jewlery box?

27 minutes ago, Sillygoose said:

any chance you can look into the dying? my character died twice now (80+ cmb) with 40+ def and 80+ hp and that has cost me a small fortune and now i just running it without the canafis patch and everythng seems fine.

just withdrawing the seeds and teleport tabs the script needs for the run would also work as to prevent losses from dieing

Also when using POH traversing, any chance of having the script restore run energy with the pool and teleporting with the jewlery box?

I’ll have to look into the dying problem when I have more sparetime.

As for the jewelry box; you’ll need to supply me with an account for that.

As for the restoring energy; maybe later down-the-line :).

8 minutes ago, not_a_bot said:

what settings do you use? i keep running into a negative break timer even after disabling the clients break manager. or maybe its what im planting cos ive been doing toadflax and sweetcorn.  .  .

I'm using Lant herbs and melons at all patches except canifis. No idea why you'd be getting negative break timer. I never set up a brake timer tho so maybe that's why.

25 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I’ll have to look into the dying problem when I have more sparetime.

As for the jewelry box; you’ll need to supply me with an account for that.

As for the restoring energy; maybe later down-the-line :).

Dying is caused by vampire wandering into canifis farming area. Easiest way would run to a safe spot and hop worlds if you enter combat while at that location.

Edited by Wes

3 minutes ago, Wes said:

I'm using Lant herbs and melons at all patches except canifis. No idea why you'd be getting negative break timer. I never set up a brake timer tho so maybe that's why.

alright thanks for replying, guess ill just have to stick it out possibly resetting every once in a while. cuz it is amazing and works well except for the times it decides it wants to break forever. at least for me 

21 minutes ago, not_a_bot said:

alright thanks for replying, guess ill just have to stick it out possibly resetting every once in a while. cuz it is amazing and works well except for the times it decides it wants to break forever. at least for me 

Yeah I'm honestly not sure. My current run is at almost 90 hours. I've had multiple 100+ hour runs and never had an issue with that

• Like 1