[Dev Builds] OSBot 2.4.125 - OS Compatibility

Alek

Download: Click here

I took a look at some annoying issues between Windows, Mac, and Linux since they all decide to do their own thing when it comes to window decoration (setting title bars, adjust frame sizes, etc). I found a solution that works for Windows and Linux, which means it should also work for Mac as well.

These frame changes were made only to the main client interface, but if all goes well I'll do it to everything else to ensure OSBot looks exactly the same across all operating systems. Additionally I slightly modified the Boot interface.

Your OSBot should look like exactly like this (minus the various OS decorating):

d13076967cfe2f8186c7346dd12a5da4.png

Additionally we made some changes to MoveMouseEvent to try and speed up some reaction time, let us know if that works any better. Additionally V2, I tried to speed up OSBot loading so bot farmers should try and test spam opening multiple clients.

Let me know how this works for you guys, especially you darn Mac users.

• Like 15

Thanks for the update, will test this a little later. On a similar note, what do you think are safe "sleep intervals" between launching seperate instances of OSBot? I've been using 60s and on a 25th launch in sequence stuff like "Your VIP has expired" or some form of failed to connect error (Can't remmember the exact one) showed in log. When I bumped the sleep intervals to a 100s, I experience way less launching problems.

19 hours ago, nosepicker said:

Thanks for the update, will test this a little later. On a similar note, what do you think are safe "sleep intervals" between launching seperate instances of OSBot? I've been using 60s and on a 25th launch in sequence stuff like "Your VIP has expired" or some form of failed to connect error (Can't remmember the exact one) showed in log. When I bumped the sleep intervals to a 100s, I experience way less launching problems.

After this update legit none of those problems for me besides this new one, can't resize it either pretty annoying.

r0l6uc5.png

• Alek locked this topic