What's the meaning of life?

Georgeee

5 minutes ago, jackshow said:

With others was why I put "being honest" I'm always honest with myself. As for how I got there, I think most people that know me, but aren't very close to me will be surprised I posted that :p

My online persona is based around being a cunt to everyone, trolling, being arrogant and cocky, etc. So it should be a little surprising that I said my life goal is to have a family.

I base my morals on whatever benefits me the most.

Where do you draw the line on the morailty of things. When it stops benefitting you?

Just now, Georgeee said:

Where do you draw the line on the morailty of things. When it stops benefitting you?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my morals are kinda fucked, dont really have a line to draw. Other than crime, that's temporary benefit and longterm detrimental. btw im going 2 sleep now so ill reply again in a few hours

• Like 1

sometimes someone will not know their purpose and will look for through experiences until they find what is right for them. For you to tell everyone life is meaningless is pretty inconsiderate but again that is my opinion. You're interpretation of life to me sounds very dull and insecure. @Prolax

3 minutes ago, LeBron said:

To bot or not to bot

Ayy you get it my man.