How to pick up a ground item?

Spork

Hey OSBot, I'm writing my first script currently. I've figured out walking, areas, and (some) entity interaction, but I'm not super sure on how to pick up a ground item.

What I want is for onLoop() to check region if a ground item with name/id exists (isValid?) and simply "Take" it. I can't even figure out how to iterate through the List<GroundItems> or if that's how to do it in the first place. Not very good at reading javadocs lol.

Thanks in the future, OSBot. :)

Lol thanks to those who were helpful, but I figured it out soon after I asked the question. Seems like this community is really toxic and I can't expect help lmao. I did search it before hand, fingering through 8 pages of tuts and snippets and even reading a few opensource scripts.

Not asking for spoonfeed, if I was I would ask for the whole script.

Uptight asshats lmao, get triggered.

Reading through the API is almost a necessity 
10a3d567d9f0475c91041fb95bba5d15.png

Oh, I'm sorry you didn't understand because your community calls a javadoc an "API" lmao. I said I read it and had a hard time figuring it out.

DONT EXPECT PPL TO SPOON FEED

If I could neg rep you I would lol. I didn't ask to be spoon fed, I asked for help with one specific function. Don't be so toxic.

• Like 6