VIP / Ad-free version

LeBron

HAI. So I was looking to buy VIP only to get rid of the ads in the client but it'll cost me 9.99, which seems like a lot IMO. Is it possible to just buy an ad-free version of OSBot or something like that? If not it should definately be looked into. I mean, yeah sure $9.99 isn't a lot of money but when you just bot a little bit and only on one account with no intent to goldfarm it's a lot to pay just to get rid of the ads

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1

just click the x on the ad lol

also how would the ad be annoying when you are botting and not playing the game yourself 

That's what you do when you goldfarm, not level up an account you're playing legit on >.<

Navigate to the OSBot folder in your local drive and if you look closely you will see that Lebron traveled

Good one! Travelled all the way to Cali and beat them Warriors up to complete the 3-1 cumback ;)

Become a script-writer. I believe the bot limit is 2 and you don't get any ads. smile.png

If only I was that good :( Couldn't write a flaxpicker if I wanted to lul

• Like 1

why are you playing legit on osbot client when theres osbuddy , runeloader , konduit and the official runescape client itself ?

You misunderstood me or I wasn't clear. I bot AND play legit on my account. I use OSBuddy when I play legit, obviously. 

If you don't have 9.99$ you should sell your pc and go to work and don't even think about playing video games till you can afford 9.99 for one month 

I have plenty more than 9.99 bro but paying 9.99 too remove ads is a bit much. Bill Gates has billions, you think he's gonna buy a pizza at pizza hut for $1000 just because he has that kind of dough? Come on.

You misunderstood me or I wasn't clear. I bot AND play legit on my account. I use OSBuddy when I play legit, obviously. 

I have plenty more than 9.99 bro but paying 9.99 too remove ads is a bit much. Bill Gates has billions, you think he's gonna buy a pizza at pizza hut for $1000 just because he has that kind of dough? Come on.

no but bill gates would support a community that serves him with a client/bot updates it etc.

no but bill gates would support a community that serves him with a client/bot updates it etc.

I support the creators of the scripts that I use and OSBot gets 30% of what I pay for those, that's support. I've held VIP, Sponsor titles in the past - that is also support. Now I'm even asking for a special rank for people who just wants to get rid of advertisements and at the same time support the community. 

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1