How many of you think that BigBoiBets is Rigged? (Dicing,as well as poker)

Spiderman12345

Take a look at *most* of the betting sites, and CS:GO sites for example, they all use "Provably Fair" dicing and whatever the fuck else. Sure, I do not think it would take a lot of knowledge to set it up on your site, change the rates so house wins, like any gambling type, because everyone wants to win and profit. I do not think it is also done in the seating or board, but just by the algorithm code itself, I am like 50% sure you can find it online somewhere as well, as to which so many sites use it. Sure you could pay someone to make a custom gambling algorithm and all but that would cost a lot, but it would still have the same 'rigged' affect of house winning often.

This is a great reply, I feel the same!

Looking for in detail theories such as this so we can go on to expose the scam as it is.

55x2 dicing means the house in theory should make 5% profit of whatever is bet over time.  They have that going for them already, but they can also add an algorithm in the background to increase their profit even more, like others have said. IDK if BBB does this, never used it.  Just don't gamble, it is a losing game.  It is just for entertainment, not making profit in the long run.

Gambling in general is fucking rigged. If it wouldn't make profit it would've stopped existing. Of course the odds aren't in your favour.

Trying to fight the addiction, it just consumes me man.

Anyone here that actually has experience gambling on this site? And finding something fishy?

I believe the odds are in the houses favor. If they weren't, why would the owner be hosting the site? Only reason is to profit. The owner wouldn't play 50/50 with you. It might be like 45/55 so he can make 5% profit of bets over long term

I've gone hours playing the poker tables without hitting a single hand and almost every hand you have a straight draw or a flush draw which never hits and you just get milked, which is why I learned to never chase. Then when I have top 2 pair on the flop and its a huge pot, go all in the other guy insta calls and hits his straight. Has happened countless number of times aswell. The algorithm is so smart so as to lure you into losing everything.

I don't trust that site.

I just wish there was a way to get solid proof and put an end to it, I do have a lot of video footage but just not enough.

I've walked away 300m+ but then some days I got clean so its give and take

I've gone hours playing the poker tables without hitting a single hand and almost every hand you have a straight draw or a flush draw which never hits and you just get milked, which is why I learned to never chase. Then when I have top 2 pair on the flop and its a huge pot, go all in the other guy insta calls and hits his straight. Has happened countless number of times aswell. The algorithm is so smart so as to lure you into losing everything.
I just wish there was a way to get solid proof and put an end to it, I do have a lot of video footage but just not enough.

Do you know its other players not the owners of site you play in poker

Also Tokenbets is better than bigboibets

• 2 weeks later...