CBA/Trial Mod Nominations

Maldesto

@Muffins for CBA. When I was last in chatbox, he was always helping & He has a sense of humour so knows when to joke / When to be serious.

if I was to choose someone for Trial Mod it would probably be @Decode . He's Mature, but can joke around if need be. Dedicated to what he does on the forums. Only down side is that he's in GMT timezone

• Like 2

Well honestly i think there should be a poll of the people who staff think deserve it. Cause lets be honest here, only friends going to say vote for him or vote for themselves . So lets make a poll with like say 5 or 6 people in the choices.

This topic has actually started to bother me tbh pi0v7CC.gif

Reason being: i've helped a lot of people also, yet get 0 recommendations, the feels.png lel, just to be considered is awesome enough boge.png

Props though because you're right @ @Jake

but in all honesty i think this was another troll post by @Maldesto

At the time this was made, i'm fairly sure he was joking around in the CB by asking if muffins wanted mod back.

Leading me to believe this was a follow up to that, never know though i could be wrong boge.png

Edited by Pak Yak
  • Like 2