Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

hey great script, cant believe ur only scripter 2 considering ur all quality. respect. do you do dev work for a living and this is ur spare job or what? im a BA for an entire team of 8devs. would love to help collab some info for you in return for access maybe a split. shoot me a pm, i have a few ideas

Edited by justin111111

On 7/20/2019 at 12:45 AM, beastben4 said:

I purchased the script yesterday and it's not showing up in my script folder? 

On 7/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, mklen said:

Support pure magic?:doge:

Can do magic only, on a pure? might be very slow kills but maybe possible, let me know if u try it :boge: 

On 7/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, justin111111 said:

hey great script, cant believe ur only scripter 2 considering ur all quality. respect. do you do dev work for a living and this is ur spare job or what? im a BA for an entire team of 8devs. would love to help collab some info for you in return for access maybe a split. shoot me a pm, i have a few ideas

Making Scripts is just a kill time, not looking to collab currently as i say, just something to do to relax atm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can do magic only, on a pure? might be very slow kills but maybe possible, let me know if u try it :boge: 

Making Scripts is just a kill time, not looking to collab currently as i say, just something to do to relax atm

Sounds good to me.

Does camera zoom have to be at default? I noticed there is a single tile and camera angle that makes the bot freak out and look very bot-like.

if youre in this red area. the camera angle will go back and forth searching for zulrah if it spawns in the S position. zulrah will be in the camera view, at the top. but the bot will look back and forth.

zulrah error.png

@Fruity Hey buddy, I finally managed to break your script.

If you dont use a single food/break a vial to create 1 extra room, then you kill zulrah in a great time so u never used any supplies. then if you go back to bank and ur recoil has broken so the bot will replace it. if you dont have room in ur inventory to take a recoil out because u killed zulrah so quickly so no supplies were used it will get stuck.

i recommend putting in some logic that if you dont have any room in your inventory, u should not be able to attempt to remove items from bank.

let me know if that makes sense. so far so good. thanks.

Edited by justin111111
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 5:13 AM, shayderow said:

is this still buggy with mirror mode?

for some it is, having 32bit java and disabling paint helps a ton though from asking around

On 7/28/2019 at 4:01 PM, justin111111 said:

@Fruity Hey buddy, I finally managed to break your script.

If you dont use a single food/break a vial to create 1 extra room, then you kill zulrah in a great time so u never used any supplies. then if you go back to bank and ur recoil has broken so the bot will replace it. if you dont have room in ur inventory to take a recoil out because u killed zulrah so quickly so no supplies were used it will get stuck.

i recommend putting in some logic that if you dont have any room in your inventory, u should not be able to attempt to remove items from bank.

let me know if that makes sense. so far so good. thanks.

Thanking you, will see what i can find outs a quick fix for it

On 7/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, Mattyrox said:

Purchased this yesterday, ran it for 35 minutes and insta 2 day ban. Was a old account with no previous bans and a clean IP. Be VERY careful using this bot.

exetremely unfortunate to get a ban so quick :o any other bots?

pushed a few updates for break handler and also a few debugs in logs

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

for some it is, having 32bit java and disabling paint helps a ton though from asking around

Thanking you, will see what i can find outs a quick fix for it

exetremely unfortunate to get a ban so quick :o any other bots?

pushed a few updates for break handler and also a few debugs in logs

lemme know if you need a better explanation too. thanks.