Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hey Fruity, I got a couple of questions about some issues I have with my setup and was wondering if you had some advice on how to correct them and get the script working a lot smoother;

One issue I have is when I use fairy ring/ house portal option, the script will take out 20 house teletabs and then run fine. but when there's 0 house teletabs in the inventory, the script stops and gives an "out of supplies" message, even though I have 100's of house tabs in my bank. The script does not withdraw any. Any advice on how to get it to withdraw tabs as it uses them?

Secondly, I notice it tries to world hop in between kills. It seems to bring the profit per hour down because it will hop after getting Zulrah down to >40% hp and it's a waste of supplies/time.

I probably don't have them script set up properly. If you had any advice on how to resolve these really small issues, that'd be great; but otherwise, it's a fantastic scripts and works extremely well.

Thanks.

signature.php?username=juicy_josie

On 6/13/2019 at 12:10 AM, arturs274 said:

After using for like 15-20 mins it keeps pop up - Out of supplies, then scirpt stops.

On 6/13/2019 at 6:39 AM, juicy_josie said:

Hey Fruity, I got a couple of questions about some issues I have with my setup and was wondering if you had some advice on how to correct them and get the script working a lot smoother;

One issue I have is when I use fairy ring/ house portal option, the script will take out 20 house teletabs and then run fine. but when there's 0 house teletabs in the inventory, the script stops and gives an "out of supplies" message, even though I have 100's of house tabs in my bank. The script does not withdraw any. Any advice on how to get it to withdraw tabs as it uses them?

Secondly, I notice it tries to world hop in between kills. It seems to bring the profit per hour down because it will hop after getting Zulrah down to >40% hp and it's a waste of supplies/time.

I probably don't have them script set up properly. If you had any advice on how to resolve these really small issues, that'd be great; but otherwise, it's a fantastic scripts and works extremely well.

Thanks.

signature.php?username=juicy_josie

For the first with house tabs, update should be up soon where the script will take more tele tabs whilst i find out why it is running out of tabs mid runs.

For the 2nd, what are you rotation skip settings set to? if you have it skip rotations, it will hop worlds if that rotation appears.

On 6/16/2019 at 6:40 AM, Joseknight said:

Hey, I wonder if there is any reason I am unable to create or load my preset setting. I see the option to do so but clicking any of the Load / Remove / Save does nothing. 

Are there any errors in the osbot logger when loading/saving?

7 hours ago, emiro1500 said:

Does it work well at the moment?

Works well for me/others

On 6/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, KingAU said:

How did they set it up incorrectly to cause a ban, just before I buy the script I wanna know so I don't get banned

Its more setting up incorrectly so the script didnt run correctly, not to do with bans