Did I Do The Unthinkable (First botted 99!)

zlotz

I started a new botting account 2 months ago and decided to bot combat.

For some crazy reason I thought it would be a good idea to bot free to play on stealth mode with  free scripts.

I used a free basic fighter and a free warriors script to get all the way up to 80/80/80 SOLELY IN FREE TO PLAY.

When I told people what I was up to, everyone in the osbot chat (perhaps people with common sense) kept telling me that I was would certainly get banned, and if i wasn't banned already I was awaiting a delay ban.

I decided 80/80/80 was a nice milestone, so I deserved an upgrade. I bought my first script! Khal Barrel Script. 

I ran Khal Barrel Script for 9 days with around 15 minute breaks every hour. Is that considered suicide? Every couple days I would restart my laptop (just a superstitious thing). On the 9th day I received my first 99!

I didn't take many progress pics, heres just a couple from khal. I wish i took more.

nDsCYQw.png

4qrSUzm.png

COGSkSR.png

• Like 4

Nice man, i was in a similar spot, botted my main back in January 2014, no breaks, got 99 Woodcutting. Around last year i used a mouseclicker to get Max main melee, using it for about 8 hours a day. I have not recieved a ban since, my account is now over 1900+ total, i botted almost all the stats, i am extremely lucky