Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

6 minutes ago, Explv said:

You can just create a local script with nothing in it, except for stop(false) in onStart().

I have created it for you here: https://uppit.eu/f/xy2TSOWyUgp

Rename that file to "login.jar" and then put it in C:\Users\YourUsername\OSBot\Scripts

Then in the manager just select the local script with the name "Login".

I will see if I can add this feature to my manager without having to download a local script.

tyvm <3 

• 2 weeks later...

I have just downloaded this, so idk if this is an already existing function (couldn't find it though), but could we add a list of proxies to the manager and then choose a certain amount of days, weeks, months etc that the proxy is in use, then the clients will reload after the allotted time with the next proxy on the list?

So I have proxy 1 in use for 3 weeks, then after those three weeks, the osbot client reloads with the next proxy on the list (proxy 2) and keeps continuing until on the last proxy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Works great thanks for open sourcing this.

The main problem I ran into was the stop was not working because the message

} else if (outputLine.contains("OSBot is now ready!")) {

https://github.com/Explv/osbot_manager/blob/master/osbot_manager/src/bot_parameters/configuration/Configuration.java#L422

never fired on mine so I changed it to

} else if (outputLine.contains("Successfully loaded OSBot!")) {

Also I am hoping I can find a way to call my onstop on the script so I can gracefully shutdown the script.

And it would be nice for the parameters you put on a script to show up when selecting them because if you have 2 different CLI commands you cannot see the difference in the script selector.

If you are down for changes I can push some of these up to you I also made it a maven project so its easier to get running after cloning.