APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Got my first ban =/ I did get to 87 str and 80 range before the ban though.  Is a 2 day bot bust ban.  Hopefully it does not become permanent =/  I know this is one of the better bots too being that a majority of it is afk.  I guess botting  really is dead =(.  And this stupid game takes wayyyyy too long to play legit.

How many hours a day were you botting and which region/island?

Sucks :(

well almost maxed main gfed by the web walking bug or just plain banhammer:(

mate can you implement the following: if the crabs are respawning and it has low hp it should eat while idle & while resetting

just to save a few secs, but it will add up on the long run

Edited by gearing

Got my first ban =/ I did get to 87 str and 80 range before the ban though.  Is a 2 day bot bust ban.  Hopefully it does not become permanent =/  I know this is one of the better bots too being that a majority of it is afk.  I guess botting  really is dead =(.  And this stupid game takes wayyyyy too long to play legit.

Unlucky :( atleast it's only a 2day ban, just make sure you take extra care if botting further! If you're worried about it happening again, it's well worth reading this article written by one of the devs: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

Thanks,

Apa

mate can you implement the following: if the crabs are respawning and it has low hp it should eat while idle & while resetting

just to save a few secs, but it will add up on the long run

Hey :) I can look at adding this, however seeing as walking is event based (and handled by the client) it would most likely not be possible to add this while mid-path, however I will have to consult the limitations of the API to get a true answer. Perhaps, however, I can add food eating as a priority over walking, so that it will eat before starting on a path.

cheers

apa

How many hours a day were you botting and which region/island?

Sucks sad.png

Multiple regions but mostly crab claw island east 6.  About 4 or 5 hours a day with breaks in between and legit play as well.

Unlucky sad.png atleast it's only a 2day ban, just make sure you take extra care if botting further! If you're worried about it happening again, it's well worth reading this article written by one of the devs: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

Thanks,

Apa

Hey smile.png I can look at adding this, however seeing as walking is event based (and handled by the client) it would most likely not be possible to add this while mid-path, however I will have to consult the limitations of the API to get a true answer. Perhaps, however, I can add food eating as a priority over walking, so that it will eat before starting on a path.

cheers

apa

Not worth botting more at this point unfortunately =/ Too m any quests done and whatnot...would suck to get perma banned.  They said if I'm caught again, no more account =/.

• Like 1

Bro, i've been using the script and i have yet to be banned. (Lets pray i don't.. ) I use mirror client, but also, when in game, i talk to people around me. I reply to my private messages. I sometimes dismiss events. 

But one huge thing i think has stopped me from being caught is i stop the bot, and switch my reset pattern for an hour or so, just regain agro legit. 

Then restart the baby back up.

One thing i've noticed that the walk to bank or reset agro can be long. Bank for items is reallllyy skettch.. This can give away that you're botting. It gets to the bank chest and stands there for a few seconds and then banks. It x value withdraws the pots after food when it can simply click 3 times like a "real" person would do... 

clicks aren't done in a human response kinda way.. Instantly moving, not stopping and re clicking to move on the mini map. 

theyve caught on with the script becareful boys 4 accs got smacked today diff proxies 

these new comers with trials going botting 10 hours straight and wondering why they ban facep.gif

botted 12hours a day for a month , got caught cause web walking stuck the acc at the trees-.-

Bro, i've been using the script and i have yet to be banned. (Lets pray i don't.. ) I use mirror client, but also, when in game, i talk to people around me. I reply to my private messages. I sometimes dismiss events. 

But one huge thing i think has stopped me from being caught is i stop the bot, and switch my reset pattern for an hour or so, just regain agro legit. 

One thing i've noticed that the walk to bank or reset agro can be long. Bank for items is reallllyy skettch.. This can give away that you're botting. It gets to the bank chest and stands there for a few seconds and then banks. It x value withdraws the pots after food when it can simply click 3 times like a "real" person would do... 

clicks aren't done in a human response kinda way.. Instantly moving, not stopping and re clicking to move on the mini map. 

this is good, maybe click x times on pots and just ' withdraw all' the food, apa can implement it

botted 12hours a day for a month , got caught cause web walking stuck the acc at the trees-.-

this is good, maybe click x times on pots and just ' withdraw all' the food, apa can implement it

It shouldn't be too difficult, could it be done apa? Also a slight delay option implemented when resetting agro? 

Also turning off mouse movements and move camera can reduce the risk, instead manually moving them yourself every so often. As you are afk training. 

How long have you been using the script?  I used it for about 2 weeks.  I also used the mirror client and talked to people every once in a while.  I had the software dismiss events.  I'm not overly unhappy with the result, still got 87 str and 80 range and only a 2 day bay.  Sucks I have to finish this account out legit now though.

It shouldn't be too difficult, could it be done apa? Also a slight delay option implemented when resetting agro? 

Also turning off mouse movements and move camera can reduce the risk, instead manually moving them yourself every so often. As you are afk training. 

I could potentially work with my banking algorithm to achieve this, and I believe I already added an option for delay before resetting aggro, which should wait up to a minute before resetting :)

cheers

apa

Purchased after the trial. Great script. Small issue with spot #8 on crabclaw isle; the script will run you south-west to reset aggression but it quits working after about 4-5 times. Then the script runs back and forth several times without resetting aggro. I think this happened another time with spot #5 when I wasn't around and it ended up logging me out. It would be good to randomize where the player runs to when resetting aggression not just randomizing the run path.