APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

would love a trial QwPha8E.png

hey I liked, trail plz

Done and done, enjoy !

beautiful script goodjob, i have spec enabled but it never does it is the only  flaw i have found. gj =)

Seems to be working fine for me - The script will not enable spec for about 30 seconds after hopping, and will not switch weapons to spec, but other than that it should work. Not sure what's gone wrong there - perhaps you just forgot to check the box? (happens!)

Anybody else having issues with randoms? I have my options in OSBot to dismiss all randoms, but every time I have seen a random with this bot it has not been dismissed or solved. Any insight to this? 

This is odd - it works for me but i've had other settings which don't work correctly (namely breaks), and I've heard of other people having difficulty with randoms on all scripts. I'm not sure if there are any solutions, but perhaps checking the dismiss box then re-booting the bot, and see if that helps. I'm sorry that theres not much more that I can do to help!

~apa

Looking for a trial, would love to try her out. Thanks

Done!

Sometimes the script gets stuck when resetting. I'm currently using this at Claw Isle 4 & 5.

Will be taking a look into the resetting of crab claw isle stuff. Does it get stuck after running the reset route, at the end of the first path or in the middle of the path?

Cheers

apa

Done and done, enjoy !

Seems to be working fine for me - The script will not enable spec for about 30 seconds after hopping, and will not switch weapons to spec, but other than that it should work. Not sure what's gone wrong there - perhaps you just forgot to check the box? (happens!)

This is odd - it works for me but i've had other settings which don't work correctly (namely breaks), and I've heard of other people having difficulty with randoms on all scripts. I'm not sure if there are any solutions, but perhaps checking the dismiss box then re-booting the bot, and see if that helps. I'm sorry that theres not much more that I can do to help!

~apa

Done!

Will be taking a look into the resetting of crab claw isle stuff. Does it get stuck after running the reset route, at the end of the first path or in the middle of the path?

Cheers

apa

It gets stuck at the end of the first route. I think it misclicks outside of its intended range and then gets stuck.

Hey, are you able to make this more afk looking? It clicks the Sandcrabs where really you just leave auto retaliate on.... Great script but had 2 bans on pures. Make it look like an afk trainer (or at least the options)

It should afk in camp mode - there should be more or less no stage where it clicks attack on a sandcrab. If you're already using camp mode, then i'm not sure what's gone wrong. Which spot are you using?

May i get a free trial. looks interesting.

Sure!

Very good script! But the spec is not working and u should add more food types like pineapple pizza etc. !

Have had reports about the spec, was planning to look into it over the coming week when I get some time off - I added almost all fish, I can potentially do pizzas however it's a little annoying in the fact the name changes when you eat it, meaning cakes and pizzas etc would need an extra layer of specific code. A bit annoying but certainly possible. Cheers for stopping by!

apa