APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Haha not a problem APA.  I'm definitely not a programmer so would have no idea about the work that must take.  All in all though, A++ script.  The thing i like best is how little the script really does.  By this I mean, it looks very organic because it is not clicking often and looks like an afk player.  Very smart.  As far as crab claw isle, can you just select it and the bot will walk out there, or do you have to walk him/her out there.  Couldve sworn I read something about this somewhere.  

Haha not a problem APA.  I'm definitely not a programmer so would have no idea about the work that must take.  All in all though, A++ script.  The thing i like best is how little the script really does.  By this I mean, it looks very organic because it is not clicking often and looks like an afk player.  Very smart.  As far as crab claw isle, can you just select it and the bot will walk out there, or do you have to walk him/her out there.  Couldve sworn I read something about this somewhere.  

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words, glad the script is living up to your expectations :) 

And yes, on the day of the zeah remap, I added support for Crab claw isle (CCI), which includes banking and such. So yes, it will get out your 10k, travel with the dude and such :)

I will be updating the script to change the info about the additional sand crabs on CCI. Aiming to get this change done by the weekend as I'm pretty busy atm and the script should still work perfectly!

Cheers for stopping by,

apa

hey apa, just tried crabclaw.  It works great if you start at the bank and start the script, but when it rebanks ive noticed it sometimes gets stuck a bit past the guy that takes you to the island and then it just sits there indefinitely.  

also, when it does time out and starts going to negative numbers for camera move and mouse move, what exactly is happening?  By this I mean, in situations like what I posted about last, what exactly is the bot doing when it gets stuck?  Does it keep clicking in one spot or does it pause?  I didnt see any flags popping up on the map so assume it wasnt clicking but just want to make sure.  I know some bots have bad programming and will click over and over again trying to get to a certain spot when stuck and this will be a huge red flag for jagex.  How does yours deal with glitches and getting stuck?

It almost seems like its failing to click on that yellow square road in the map that the bot creates.  Im just nervous that in a situation like this, with the bot standing still and doing nothing for potential hours, it could be a quick ban.  Does the bot log out after a certain time of failing to get where it is supposed to be?

just tested it again and seemed to work this time on returning to the  bank and coming back.  I'll keep a log in case if goes off again.  As stated before though, i would still like to know what the bot is programmed to do in case of crash/inability to reach intended location.

Edited by theodorless

just glitched again, he runs a bit south west of the guy who takes you and gets stuck next to the water.  seems like a 50/50 chance of working so far (as far as crab claw isle).

hey apa, just tried crabclaw.  It works great if you start at the bank and start the script, but when it rebanks ive noticed it sometimes gets stuck a bit past the guy that takes you to the island and then it just sits there indefinitely.  

also, when it does time out and starts going to negative numbers for camera move and mouse move, what exactly is happening?  By this I mean, in situations like what I posted about last, what exactly is the bot doing when it gets stuck?  Does it keep clicking in one spot or does it pause?  I didnt see any flags popping up on the map so assume it wasnt clicking but just want to make sure.  I know some bots have bad programming and will click over and over again trying to get to a certain spot when stuck and this will be a huge red flag for jagex.  How does yours deal with glitches and getting stuck?

It almost seems like its failing to click on that yellow square road in the map that the bot creates.  Im just nervous that in a situation like this, with the bot standing still and doing nothing for potential hours, it could be a quick ban.  Does the bot log out after a certain time of failing to get where it is supposed to be?

just tested it again and seemed to work this time on returning to the  bank and coming back.  I'll keep a log in case if goes off again.  As stated before though, i would still like to know what the bot is programmed to do in case of crash/inability to reach intended location.

Just finished a 3rd run and this time it was successful so seems pretty erratic.

Thank's for raising this issue, I will take a look today. As CCI was newly added, a few bugs may have bypassed testing and this looks like it might be one of them!

As for your concerns with errors, due to the nature of them and where and how they occur, the response can be different. There is no real way to target particular errors and provide a response, as the simply better way to handle it is to fix the error. As a result, the response is usually that the script sits dormant and does not respond, however occasionally actions can be unpredictable and the behaviour is undefined. 

Hopefully I will have this fixed for you by the end of today so that you never have to worry that it will happen again though! :)

~apa

Thank's for raising this issue, I will take a look today. As CCI was newly added, a few bugs may have bypassed testing and this looks like it might be one of them!

As for your concerns with errors, due to the nature of them and where and how they occur, the response can be different. There is no real way to target particular errors and provide a response, as the simply better way to handle it is to fix the error. As a result, the response is usually that the script sits dormant and does not respond, however occasionally actions can be unpredictable and the behaviour is undefined. 

Hopefully I will have this fixed for you by the end of today so that you never have to worry that it will happen again though! smile.png

~apa

APA  thankyou!  Sorry for the long string of responses, I just wanted to provide as much info as possible.  Do you want a screenshot of the exact spot it gets stuck?  its the same spot every time.

APA  thankyou!  Sorry for the long string of responses, I just wanted to provide as much info as possible.  Do you want a screenshot of the exact spot it gets stuck?  its the same spot every time.

The attatched pic shows where it gets stuck.  I circled it.

ive noticed it can also failed to hop at  crab claw location 8 if someone else is there.

post-243452-0-07420800-1480197289_thumb.png

Edited by theodorless
  • Like 1

Hi bro, could I have a trial?smile.png Cheers

Indeed you can!

Pretty cheap, do you do trials?

Yep! refresh your scripts list, the script should be there for the next 24h:)

ive noticed it can also failed to hop at  crab claw location 8 if someone else is there.

Thanks for the detail you've provided :) I appreciate it - i'm currently running tests and will get back to you when i've located and fixed the issue!

cheers

Apa

Just a followup, i'm trying to narrow down this bug, but I can't re-create it for the life of me. The srcipt functions perfectly even starting in those locations.

Could you please tell me, next time this happens, what the script status is, and if it logs anything in the console?

Thanks,

Apa

can we add a move mouse off screen feature please smile.png

loving the script 

just that i feel paranoid playing on my main on same ip when both my mouse cursors are on screen lol on two diff acounts 

I wouldn't be paranoid about that - the mouse should move off screen but having it move off screen the whole time is somewhat suspicious. For this reason, I added it as a more frequent mouse event, so it should happen from time to time!

So long as you bot smart, with very generous breaks and legit game periods inbetween, you should be fine. Check out this guide if you haven't already about preventing bans: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

cheers

apa

-------------------------

Also, just pushed a behind-the-scenes update which shouldn't affect the running of the script. I simply updated the data on the gui to better reflect the recent crab claw island spawn changes.

Here's an updated map:

dDhOPXG.png

~apa

• Like 1