APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

theres an issue when it gets stuck mid '"web walking" just north of the 4 crab spot  - it doesnt log out it just stands there

That's odd, did it log any errors in the console?

Unfortunately it sounds like there might not be much I can do about this if it's mid webwalking, as that is handled by the client, but I can take a look. Hopefully it doesn't happen again!

~apa

nope no error message, just xp dropped from 90k/hr to 50k/hr due to doing nothing, i am more concerned about the ban risk... using diasble client rendering mode, that shouldnt fuck with the script

and it happened to me sometimes, using the 4crab ( east 4) spot it runs north to the reset zone then gets stuck at the trees just about a in the sight of the 4crab spot

• Like 1

Hey dude, purchased you're script . Love it however, could you take into consideration implementing a few things? 

• Moves mouse off screen in random directions, not specifically to the top left as it always does. 
  • Having 2 reset patterns each spot so there isn't a pattern of the same path being taken because i feel it clicks on the same tile. 
  • Drinking potions at random times, currently it waits till the boost effect is completely worn off and instantly drinks potions without checking stats
  • When someone crashes, it doesn't spam attack between the agro'd crabs 

Other than that, love the script. 

i woke up and the bot was just clicking the water doing nothing and i got perma ban a little later. unlucky

lol rip

Hey dude, purchased you're script . Love it however, could you take into consideration implementing a few things? 

• Moves mouse off screen in random directions, not specifically to the top left as it always does. 
  • Having 2 reset patterns each spot so there isn't a pattern of the same path being taken because i feel it clicks on the same tile. 
  • Drinking potions at random times, currently it waits till the boost effect is completely worn off and instantly drinks potions without checking stats
  • When someone crashes, it doesn't spam attack between the agro'd crabs 

i been wanting to say this exact same thing it would help alot with catching on the script movements if jagex do that

specially the reset everyones reset is the same lol and its obvious whos using the script

and the potion drinking is always when it wears off some randoming could help without getting caught on

other then that great script!

Edited by kushad

i been wanting to say this exact same thing it would help alot with catching on the script movements if jagex do that

specially the reset everyones reset is the same lol and its obvious whos using the script

and the potion drinking is always when it wears off some randoming could help without getting caught on

other then that great script!

Yeah i feel it's just making it easy for them to see which characters are eating at a certain health/potting as soon as they loose all bonuses without checking stats. How long they wait till they reset agro and what tiles are clicked. 

Only thing that kinda worries me is the mouse always moving off the screen in the same direction :s

waking up i witnessed the bot has done nothing again for hours because of the web-walking bug at the 4crab spot ( east 4 ) also, theyve placed trees there

maybe thats the problem

i am going to let the account cool down but i am afraid of th ban for afking 8 hours straight:(

Just bought this script couldn't resist!!! Yes i agree with random mouse moves would be a better idea. and also random pot ups. Less chance of getting banned. Good shit here APAEC!!!QwPha8E.png

Yeah i feel it's just making it easy for them to see which characters are eating at a certain health/potting as soon as they loose all bonuses without checking stats. How long they wait till they reset agro and what tiles are clicked. 

Only thing that kinda worries me is the mouse always moving off the screen in the same direction unsure.png

when they ban you they dont ban you for not checking stats, best anti-ban is playing legit

try to use the 2hours botting-1hour rest schedule with random intervals

Got my first ban =/ I did get to 87 str and 80 range before the ban though.  Is a 2 day bot bust ban.  Hopefully it does not become permanent =/  I know this is one of the better bots too being that a majority of it is afk.  I guess botting  really is dead =(.  And this stupid game takes wayyyyy too long to play legit.