APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

i have a macbookpro, not sure what year it is. it was given to me. everything i try and start up fails. OsBot doesnt start up it keeps failing. I cant get passed my username and password. It takes my to a full page of failure. i tired the terminal. maybe its my lack of experience. but i didnt know it would be this difficult. 

Edited by 000wns00

4 minutes ago, 000wns00 said:

i have a macbookpro, not sure what year it is. it was given to me. everything i try and start up fails. OsBot doesnt start up it keeps failing. I cant get passed my username and password. It takes my to a full page of failure. i tired the terminal. maybe its my lack of experience. but i didnt know it would be this difficult. 

Hmm, it shouldn't do this. The computer that you have shouldn't matter since Java is a massively cross-platform system (and OSBot runs on Java). After you enter your OSBot username and password and press 'Launch', It should show up like this:

5vW7Qz2.png

You can then press 'Add bot' at the top left, then you should be able to log in and start the script.

I'll direct you to the support section where you can find more information about the client, current bugs/issues, and the refund process: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/64-support-section/

-Apa

8 hours ago, 000wns00 said:

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 3.19.14 PM.png

Thanks for this screenshot. I'm no expert at debugging installations like this, but have you tried re-installing the JRE? https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Your OS is 10.7.5 which should be fine running Java since the minimum is 10.7.3

Hopefully that helps - let me know.

-Apa

On 7/5/2018 at 4:46 PM, bot247 said:

Hi any chance of a trial? Using a nmz script for my higher cb accounts but this will be an ideal way to quickly level alot of my lower ones.

Much appreciated

Heya, sure - trial activated !

On 7/5/2018 at 7:21 PM, 12ozan12 said:

Hey can i get a trial before buying the script?

Sure - done! :)

On 7/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, cammofunk said:

Awesome :) thanks

No worries, thanks for saying thanks :char:

3 hours ago, Deceiver said:

When in combat and ranging with ammo, if you run out of ammo while being attacked it will stay like that until afk. Could you maybe add it to where you just run back to the bank and logout? Would probably look suspicious just standing afk whilst being attacked with a ranging weapon and not attacking back ?

Hmm, yeah - I thought I already made it walk south a bit to a safe place, perhaps I didn't. I'll add this to my to-do list as part of the upcoming re-write. Thanks for letting me know :)