APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 7/8/2018 at 7:08 AM, goldenglenn said:

Hi, can I have a trial please? :)

On 7/8/2018 at 11:15 AM, ZickZucker said:

can i get a trail please?

4 hours ago, jacobas said:

Trial pls

Also i wanna know optimal breaks, or at least what breaks are u guys using.

All trials have been activated! :)

-Apa

On 7/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, GcwRyan said:

ran out of bolts over night, so kept standing there trying to attack for hours.... Ended up getting banned right after that lol. Not sure why it won't logout when out of ammo

Hey,

Sorry to hear about this, for some reason ammo stuff has been dodgy recently, not sure why. I'll take a look when i'm back home!

Apa

For those worried about bans, there's no sure way to avoid them - they're pretty random. Your best chances of avoiding a ban is to bot as little as possible. Also, use generous breaks, keep sessions short and play between sessions. 

If you haven't already, give this thread a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Apa

Hi @Apaec so i accidentaly caught script doing crazy clicks while trying to hop worlds, i couldn't take whole lenght of it doing it, but yah - Bot was spam clicking 2 tiles for like..20 seconds at least, like shown in the gif belowe.Hopping DID worker, but man, if playe would see me, he would know i bot in like 5 seconds of doing that..

https://i.gyazo.com/beb5d61235e78dd8b85677156fada45a.mp4

5 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Hi @Apaec so i accidentaly caught script doing crazy clicks while trying to hop worlds, i couldn't take whole lenght of it doing it, but yah - Bot was spam clicking 2 tiles for like..20 seconds at least, like shown in the gif belowe.Hopping DID worker, but man, if playe would see me, he would know i bot in like 5 seconds of doing that..

https://i.gyazo.com/beb5d61235e78dd8b85677156fada45a.mp4

Hmm, that's odd - I will take a look at the safe area data for that position and see if it's something incorrect there, or if it's an imperfection in the hopping system as a whole. In the mean time, if you experience this again, please let me know (especially if it happens at a different location)

Best

Apa

18 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, that's odd - I will take a look at the safe area data for that position and see if it's something incorrect there, or if it's an imperfection in the hopping system as a whole. In the mean time, if you experience this again, please let me know (especially if it happens at a different location)

Best

Apa

sure, i have been using this script for a while now and it worked absolute flaweless so far. This is first time i see it doing wierd things.

BY THE WAY forgot to say - I was using Low CPU mode for the first times too! this cause client to lagg. And this could make script loop for a while getting account position while trying to stand in Hop tile - causing in to spam click like this. Just my guessing haha

5 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

sure, i have been using this script for a while now and it worked absolute flaweless so far. This is first time i see it doing wierd things.

BY THE WAY forgot to say - I was using Low CPU mode for the first times too! this cause client to lagg. And this could make script loop for a while getting account position while trying to stand in Hop tile - causing in to spam click like this. Just my guessing haha

I recently migrated to using a random position in an area rather than a single position. This may be the cause - I would not recommend low cpu mode, this could well be the cause. I will run some tests and see where the issue lies.

Apa