APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Suggestion: Force attack if crashed

Can you limit the attack to the cross tiles and blacklist the corner tiles?

There are occurrences where the crab is on a corner and the bot constantly clicks the corner and back into the center because there is something else on the cross tile blocking the crab from going there.

This behavior increases chance of manual report since nobody will actually click the 2 tiles constantly until the crab is dead.

i had 5 accounts running on this - all 5 banned today

so pretty much out of all accounts i tried last week i got them all banned

Was doing 12-15 hours/day with breaks, so probably about ~10h/day total bot time.

All accounts died at around 2-4 days of botting sandcrabs, no other skills botted before + few months old accounts.

Separate proxys / VPS so i'm sure it's not some "chain" banned.

Does anyone else got as much bans as i did recently? i'm a bit lost wtf i do wrong...maybe 12-15hours/day with breaks is still way too much..idk

EDIT -- forgot to mention small but funny fact - the only account that did not got banned was the one that i was experimenting and botting ONLY during jagex working hours (about 8-9 hours/day DURING jagex working hours)

So i could strongly say by this example - how long you bot is more important over what time of day/night u bot. obvious, one example is not enough to assume that as a fact hahah

Edited by guywithlsd

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

i had 5 accounts running on this - all 5 banned today

so pretty much out of all accounts i tried last week i got them all banned

Was doing 12-15 hours/day with breaks, so probably about ~10h/day total bot time. 

All accounts died at around 2-4 days of botting sandcrabs, no other skills botted before + few months old accounts.

Separate proxys / VPS so i'm sure it's not some "chain" banned. 

Does anyone else got as much bans as i did recently? i'm a bit lost wtf i do wrong...maybe 12-15hours/day with breaks is still way too much..idk

EDIT -- forgot to mention small but funny fact - the only account that did not got banned was the one that i was experimenting and botting ONLY during jagex working hours (about 8-9 hours/day DURING jagex working hours)

So i could strongly say by this example - how long you bot is more important over what time of day/night u bot. obvious, one example is not enough to assume that as a fact hahah

Do you know what time zone and working hours are?

On 6/21/2018 at 6:45 PM, muffinrecon said:

Suggestion: Force attack if crashed

Can you limit the attack to the cross tiles and blacklist the corner tiles?

There are occurrences where the crab is on a corner and the bot constantly clicks the corner and back into the center because there is something else on the cross tile blocking the crab from going there.

This behavior increases chance of manual report since nobody will actually click the 2 tiles constantly until the crab is dead.

Thank you for this suggestion - i've added it to my list of things to look into. Cheers!

On 6/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, EzWin said:

f4AxYlL.png?1 Short proggy, I will have more longer ones in the future.

Awesome - thanks for sharing and congrats on the gains! :)

4 hours ago, T R said:

Been a fan of your scripts for a while, decided to buy this earlier today with no trial. Tested on an account that got a 2 day ban last week, might as well go out on a blast with a 13 hour proggy ? 

13hr sand.png

Woow! Thanks for sending this in, glad to hear that the script is working well so far and that you were confident in getting the script :) 

2 hours ago, iamdaddyy said:

thanks for the 12 hour trial btw. worked so well, i've bought the script. :) 

Thanks - hopefully it will work out to be worth the initial $5 investment in the long run! :)

__

-Apa