APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

8 hours ago, 1ntel said:

Thanks for the trial, nice gui layout and works well, only annoying thing was to pickup arrows I had to go to lumby to enable auto equip, apart from that flawless man thanks/.

Glad it works well :) Yeah - the auto-equip is really useful, so I made the script take advantage of it. It would have been awkward to cater for both in a reliable fashion so I opted to force this feature for ammo looting to work!

Apa

7 hours ago, Prolax said:

Who is leading in overall crabs killed? ?

prolax.png

:o !

3 hours ago, Hichampatron said:

xp.png.9a91efaeb707fabcaf8f5cca4e3f1de7.png

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awesome stuff - 1M exp! thanks for sharing ! :)

Hey man, very beautiful script and gui, i recommend it.

I do have a few suggestions:

-when you start script it runs to combat tile and then checks if another players there already, i'd do something like if tile is on map and myPlayer <10 tiles away check if spot is crashed

-and use walkToArea instead of walkToTile when resetting spawn and hopping worlds. I've noticed other people using your script because they use the exact same tile for hopping and resetting as me. You can use a method to draw on area around the tile and walk to a random one in it, would be too much code. This ones the one that bugs me most

-have an option for doing both move mouse off screen and don't. Maybe a slide bar for how often mouse will move off screen. example, i'd set mine to 70-95% of the time

-lastly, when hopping sometimes i get forced logged out, if it happens enough when you next login and try to hop you get logged out immediately, does this over and over, would be nice to have a failsafe, something like if(!worldChanged && playerIsLoggedOut){ sleep(2-3mins)}

I hope these help your already wicked script

Edited by cammofunk

5 hours ago, cammofunk said:

Hey man, very beautiful script and gui, i recommend it.

I do have a few suggestions:

-when you start script it runs to combat tile and then checks if another players there already, i'd do something like if tile is on map and myPlayer <10 tiles away check if spot is crashed

-and use walkToArea instead of walkToTile when resetting spawn and hopping worlds. I've noticed other people using your script because they use the exact same tile for hopping and resetting as me. You can use a method to draw on area around the tile and walk to a random one in it, would be too much code. This ones the one that bugs me most

-have an option for doing both move mouse off screen and don't. Maybe a slide bar for how often mouse will move off screen. example, i'd set mine to 70-95% of the time

-lastly, when hopping sometimes i get forced logged out, if it happens enough when you next login and try to hop you get logged out immediately, does this over and over, would be nice to have a failsafe, something like if(!worldChanged && playerIsLoggedOut){ sleep(2-3mins)}

I hope these help your already wicked script

Thanks for these suggestions. Most of them are already on my list, i've just not had a spare minute to add them and run them through my testing rig. The ones that aren't on my list have now been added :)

Best

Apa

22 minutes ago, xwarpedx said:

hey can I get a trial?

Sure - done! :)

• Like 1