everyone thought i was banned and thought this but guess what im back

Muffins

Not as childish as how your conspiracy theory's sound.

One of my friends were scammed under his account, how come its a conspiracy theory? No refund was made even tho it was only a 2.5m osrs gp loss for him.

Yet he tells with his own words he wasnt never hacked, then edited around after that his skype was hacked only once ever but yet there is multiple threads about him being hacked atleast twice.

Tell me more about my conspiracy theory... Basically he is lying straight up, editing posts n stuff.

• Like 2

One of my friends were scammed under his account, how come its a conspiracy theory? No refund was made even tho it was only a 2.5m osrs gp loss for him.

Yet he tells with his own words he wasnt never hacked, then edited around after that his skype was hacked only once ever but yet there is multiple threads about him being hacked atleast twice.

Tell me more about my conspiracy theory... Basically he is lying straight up, editing posts n stuff.

Where's the proof?

A conspiracy theory is something that has no actual %100 proof of something.

You're saying he is "hacking himself" and doing the scams.

Where is your proof?

Therefore, a conspiracy theory.

Where's the proof?

A conspiracy theory is something that has no actual %100 proof of something.

You're saying he is "hacking himself" and doing the scams.

Where is your proof?

Therefore, a conspiracy theory.

Proof was posted, he was banned. Then unbanned and was told he was hacked and nothing was done to him so what am i gonna say?

Nothing

Basically being hacked twice (atleast that i know of) is a bit weird dont you think.

If i was scammer i would do same thing, pretend that im hacked under hidden IP and then scam a little and when account gets banned, unhide IP and then tell you were hacked and get unbanned.

My proof? I posted proof on page 2 where he basically lies about being never hacked. Troll, read before you post to. There are ton of threads about Muffins and im not gonna say no more.

Peeps who got hacked will just eventually ask whats going on from Admin+.

Im not gonna post no more about this, its not my problem but i have something against scammers and liers.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to add this as well, ask yourself this: How come someone this trusted and high feedback as Muffins can be hacked so many times in few months? Is he 10 in real life by downloading everything that he see's online and getting rat'ed or keylogged?

Edited by Starcraft
  • Like 1

Proof was posted, he was banned. Then unbanned and was told he was hacked and nothing was done to him so what am i gonna say?

Nothing

Basically being hacked twice (atleast that i know of) is a bit weird dont you think.

If i was scammer i would do same thing, pretend that im hacked under hidden IP and then scam a little and when account gets banned, unhide IP and then tell you were hacked and get unbanned.

My proof? I posted proof on page 2 where he basically lies about being never hacked. Troll, read before you post to. There are ton of threads about Muffins and im not gonna say no more.

Peeps who got hacked will just eventually ask whats going on from Admin+.

Im not gonna post no more about this, its not my problem but i have something against scammers and liers.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to add this as well, ask yourself this: How come someone this trusted and high feedback as Muffins can be hacked so many times in few months? Is he 10 in real life by downloading everything that he see's online and getting rat'ed or keylogged?

Skype accounts can easily be recovered with a little amount of information.

• Like 1

Is this a bad time to bring up the question of two-factor for osbot?
I mean it wont help for skype since apparently they find it too hard to secure accounts properly, but I suppose it'd help?

Would resolve any of these cases as well, since then osbot would be providing more than enough secuity features to have the users be responsible for getting hacked. 

Edited by Solution