Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Can you update the rock crabs plugin a bit?

It sometimes doesnt move south enough to reset aggro, doesnt drink potions you have in your inventory and someones gets stuck on banking when you start the script

happens when im using rockcrabs plugin, east crabs hopping at 4 and anti pattern mode

Edited by ez11
  • Like 1

Thank you heaps. tried that exact setup with black drags and its now working however, it doesn't seem to have support for DFS + crossbow. The bot won't work (constantly withdraws and deposits same items) unless I have prayer pots and anti-fire. Seeing as I have a DFS I would only need to bring anti-fire can this be fixed?

are you actually botting on your main?

if so how do you ensure low ban rate?

are u using mirror or just stealth...? lol

• Like 1

are you actually botting on your main?

if so how do you ensure low ban rate?

are u using mirror or just stealth...? lol

yes i bot my main, been botting on my main since i created the account. i do a max botting of 4 hrs a day and i reset my i.p regularly.

i usually use stealth

Edited by Swishers

Bones to peaches mode is triggered and auto-enabled if there are bones to peaches tabs in inventory (automatically) so just have those in inventory and start the script, should be fine. I will add a checkbox on the setup interface to make it more clear since it can be uninformative. 

EDIT: For eating system, the script will eat any item in the inventory that has the option "Eat", perhaps there is no detected food in inventory? In any case I will test cyclopes right now and make sure there are no problems

As for sand crabs and rock crabs, latest update will have improved rock crabs and the update will also include a popup for when potions have expired (to prompt users to re-pot)

Also guys, next major script version will be here today, I have logged all suggestions and feedback within the last several pages and will post the new update very soon and edit this thread ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT 2:

Full update list for v150

New update (150)

- Added dragonfire shield effect for brutal black dragons plugin
- Added popup option for running out of potion effect
- Added update for rock crabs, including refresh_aggro system (now runs further away)
- Rewrote potion level calculator code
- Added an update for bury bones and bones looting (especially when looting only 1 set of bones)
- Added an update for task manager, including setup interface

Hopefully I didn't forget anything, if so just confirm and there will be another update very soon :D
Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Bones to peaches mode is triggered and auto-enabled if there are bones to peaches tabs in inventory (automatically) so just have those in inventory and start the script, should be fine. I will add a checkbox on the setup interface to make it more clear since it can be uninformative. 

EDIT: For eating system, the script will eat any item in the inventory that has the option "Eat", perhaps there is no detected food in inventory? In any case I will test cyclopes right now and make sure there are no problems

As for sand crabs and rock crabs, latest update will have improved rock crabs and the update will also include a popup for when potions have expired (to prompt users to re-pot)

Also guys, next major script version will be here today, I have logged all suggestions and feedback within the last several pages and will post the new update very soon and edit this thread ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT 2:

Full update list for v150

New update (150)

- Added dragonfire shield effect for brutal black dragons plugin
- Added popup option for running out of potion effect
- Added update for rock crabs, including refresh_aggro system (now runs further away)
- Rewrote potion level calculator code
- Added an update for bury bones and bones looting (especially when looting only 1 set of bones)
- Added an update for task manager, including setup interface

Hopefully I didn't forget anything, if so just confirm and there will be another update very soon biggrin.png

There is a small problem with bones to peaches.

When picking up bones, myPlayer tries to pick up bones, but before picking them up myPlayer attacks another npc. This way it gets stuck attacking/trying to pick up bones.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO