Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Bones to peaches mode is triggered and auto-enabled if there are bones to peaches tabs in inventory (automatically) so just have those in inventory and start the script, should be fine. I will add a checkbox on the setup interface to make it more clear since it can be uninformative. 

EDIT: For eating system, the script will eat any item in the inventory that has the option "Eat", perhaps there is no detected food in inventory? In any case I will test cyclopes right now and make sure there are no problems

As for sand crabs and rock crabs, latest update will have improved rock crabs and the update will also include a popup for when potions have expired (to prompt users to re-pot)

Also guys, next major script version will be here today, I have logged all suggestions and feedback within the last several pages and will post the new update very soon and edit this thread ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT 2:

Full update list for v150

New update (150)

- Added dragonfire shield effect for brutal black dragons plugin
- Added popup option for running out of potion effect
- Added update for rock crabs, including refresh_aggro system (now runs further away)
- Rewrote potion level calculator code
- Added an update for bury bones and bones looting (especially when looting only 1 set of bones)
- Added an update for task manager, including setup interface

Hopefully I didn't forget anything, if so just confirm and there will be another update very soon biggrin.png

let me buy a private script :^)

• Like 1

I don't understand, the script is walking to chaos druids 100% perfectly fine, I tried many times..

Make sure to set food in the setup interface, it should work much better ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT:

Guys, if there are ever any errors, just paste the error log and there will be an update immediately :D

Edited by Czar

For skeletal wyverns the optimal setup is to use tabs to go to rimmington, safespot enabled (if ranging) (optional), bank when out of food/prayer potions

For prayer-flicking the script will use quick-prayer, so any prayers set as quick-prayers will be active 

Good luck guys ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

For skeletal wyverns the optimal setup is to use tabs to go to rimmington, safespot enabled (if ranging) (optional), bank when out of food/prayer potions

For prayer-flicking the script will use quick-prayer, so any prayers set as quick-prayers will be active 

Good luck guys wink.png

thank you for the quick response! one last thing, i cant seem to find rimmington tele in the bank settings would it be the teletab to house setting?

thanks!

Edited by Skeletor
  • Like 1

I would suggest 2 kinds of prayer flicking.

Offensive which works easy enough with quickprayers and getting it off your hit

Defensive which would be opening prayer menu and flicking one defence prayer.

Now specing with defensive would be difficult so i think an option not to use specs at all during that would be nice.

If you want a real challenge, is it possible to make the script try to get the player and monster hit in the same time? So it does 2 in 1, defends from the attack of the monster and also has offensive prayers through the hit. 

Btw does the script restore prayer? Through the use of pots or altar?

• Like 1

New Update (v152)

- Fixed walking system, works much better now, if anything ever goes wrong just choose the second or the third walking option in the script startup settings

- Fixed experiments

- Added an update for bones to peaches

- Added an update to wait for looting bones (and not keep attacking the npc over and over while looting bones)

- Added an update for skeletal wyverns, may be converting to an entire plugin very soon

Hmm so the script will wait/attempt to get the player/npc hit to happen at the same time, then enable quickprayer and prayer flick an individual prayer at the same time? Or are the two prayer flicking both optional (so the user only chooses one of them)?

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

please make wyverns a separate script like black drags cos i still can't get it working. followed exactly what you said. i use house teletab option for rimmington tele cos theres no other option and varrock teleport to west bank. i copy the inv layout (1 rim tele, 1 varrock tele, 26 shark). i go to skele wyverns, i setup the fight area. the script never seems to auto detect wyverns at all so i have to manually type it. After configuring it all it and hitting start the script auto teleports to varrock or falador depending on what banking tab i use and stands there for no reason. 

i must be setting it up wrong or something but i'm unsure how. sorry if i sound retarded lol.

Edited by Skeletor
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO