Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

For rock/sand crabs, even if you don't need to use any food just set any type of food in the inventory, otherwise the script will continuously go to bank and search for food as a safety measure sad.png It works 100% just set 1-2 lobsters in inventory, and hit 'Load inventory' and let the script start ^^ biggrin.png

For AFK mode it does reset aggro, but not if 'non-botting mode' option is enabled.

- AFK mode (technically semi-afk): the script afks in your chosen tile, and resets aggro

- non botting mode: (the script is completely AFK) and warns you when out of potions, or when crabs need re-aggro

Barbarian stronghold (as in stronghold of security)? The script already supports those, is the script not working at stronghold? sad.png Confirm and I will test and add an update ASAP. Will test again to make sure smile.png

Bones to peaches spell is very easy to add, will add in the next version ASAP

As for script stopping when no arrows, will also add in next version ASAP.

As for potions, will add a delay for potions ASAP

Guys, update coming within an hour or so, will edit this post with new changelog smile.png

I tested it a while back trying to train on minataurs but i purposely placed my bot 2 gates out of the minataur room, when i started script, it didnt attempt to move towards or even talk to the doors. 

:/

• Like 1

For rock/sand crabs, even if you don't need to use any food just set any type of food in the inventory, otherwise the script will continuously go to bank and search for food as a safety measure sad.png It works 100% just set 1-2 lobsters in inventory, and hit 'Load inventory' and let the script start ^^ biggrin.png

For AFK mode it does reset aggro, but not if 'non-botting mode' option is enabled.

- AFK mode (technically semi-afk): the script afks in your chosen tile, and resets aggro

- non botting mode: (the script is completely AFK) and warns you when out of potions, or when crabs need re-aggro

Barbarian stronghold (as in stronghold of security)? The script already supports those, is the script not working at stronghold? sad.png Confirm and I will test and add an update ASAP. Will test again to make sure smile.png

Guys, update coming within an hour or so, will edit this post with new changelog smile.png

so you press f5 to set the tile on afk mode from where you want it to run back to and press start thats it?

what do you put for activity etc

• Like 1

AFK mode doesnt reset aggro for me. It just stands there

• Like 1

Heya Czar, just thought I'd let you know that when I safespot (Hill Giants) with this, it picks up my arrows before combat is over (I don't have loot in combat ticked). It also tries to fight monsters that aren't the monster it's in combat with.
Also, I found that, in general, if I pause the script and hit play again, it will no longer bury bones.
Great script though <3 Just bought two of your other scripts and they're consistently great!

• Like 1

Just posted the new update, hopefully no updates were missed. All suggestions/errors/bugs within the last few pages have been addressed and fixed biggrin.png

Some updates (new items e.g. leaf bladed battleaxe and giant key) aka. hotfixes are immediate updates, just restart the script and those items will be added. Others such as code changes/fixes require some time for the update to appear.

EDIT: The script is now on v157, update will be live in less than 24 hours

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Czar, 

The stronghold doors are still broken

1. when climbing down the ladder and it gives u warning that it is dangerous, it doesnt click yes proceed it jut x's out and tries to click on ladder again and it goes on repeat. (honestly quick fix if the person botting just clicks the box to not remind him again)

2. It does not answer the door for questions; it just tries to keep clicking it aand when dialogues comes out, it clicks it again, doesnt attempt to answer

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO