Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Script has a logic bug

- What is the bug

When cannon mode is enabled and the cannon is not inside a safezone near your safespot you will attempt to fill the cannon but when it runs out of the safespot the script detects this and before it can reach the cannon to fill it the script returns my player to the safespot. It would be nice to be able to delay running back to the safespot until the cannon is filled and firing once again.

- How did you make the bug happen

By using my cannon inside the fightzone making the player run away from the safespot in order to fill the cannon.

- Tried client restart?

Yes

- Normal script or a plugin?

Normal

- Which exact setup options are enabled?

Cannon, Fight alongside cannon, Safespotting

• Like 1

New Update (v228)

- Mac and Linux profile saving and loading finally works!
- Fixed Kill count for stop conditions
- Started work on Notifications tab, will be merged with stop conditions
-- Alerts temporarily removed
- 'Stop when looted item' now functional
- Go to bank before stopping (optional) is working
- Added fix for safespotting and cannon
- Added Magic Spells (BETA)
- Added more improvements to cannon event, smarter now
- You can now add npcs which are unreachable (screen mode) by selecting the unreachable option.

Next version is being worked on as we speak with more updates :) Update will automatically go live within 24 hours of push. Good luck and happy botting :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v228)

- You can now add npcs which are unreachable (screen mode) by selecting the unreachable option.

Next version is being worked on as we speak with more updates :) Update will automatically go live within 24 hours of push. Good luck and happy botting :D

That was quick. Thank you :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v228)

Is there a way to make this script work with the King Sand Crabs?
They have the same mechanics as the sand crabs so the fighter scripts doesn't aggro them if they are still idle. Nor it detects them if they are idle, also they lose aggro after a while then you can just walk out the cave/walk few feet away. If it isn't possible no worries, sand crabs it is then.

I still need to add support for king sand crabs I don't have access to them they are incredibly high req but I will try to add them in the next update :D I can add a beta version of them without testing the update and hope it works? Not very professional but there is a chance I can get it right. Just tell me the exact npc name, cave location and the npc name when the sand crab is hidden (not aggro'd), I will try some code.

As for safespotting, using mirror mode? Lower reaction timer to 100ms using SHIFT + F3 hotkeys. If not, copy and paste console logs and a screenshot would be useful I will help ASAP :D

Using mirror mode no options just Baby dragon added I dont know this script just doesnt seems to find npcs 

baby blue drags.png

Also when i go to another area it attacks only 2 out of 4 npc with the same skin instead of just finding the nearest it really look suspicious as fuck. Why not just pick the one next to you?

Edited by biesje

10 hours ago, Czar said:

I still need to add support for king sand crabs I don't have access to them they are incredibly high req but I will try to add them in the next update :D I can add a beta version of them without testing the update and hope it works? Not very professional but there is a chance I can get it right. Just tell me the exact npc name, cave location and the npc name when the sand crab is hidden (not aggro'd), I will try some code.

As for safespotting, using mirror mode? Lower reaction timer to 100ms using SHIFT + F3 hotkeys. If not, copy and paste console logs and a screenshot would be useful I will help ASAP :D

I dont mind testing ?
I do only use mirror mode though since all is done on my main, I monitor it while botting I am still safe, luckily for me.
Or wise botting?

exact npc name: King Sand Crab
cave location: Catacombs Of Kourend
(added some .png)
npc name when the sand crab is hidden (not aggro'd): See pictures

King Sand Crab Loc.png

Idle(hidden).PNG

Agro.PNG

Edited by danny van bergen

The Mac/Linux saving still doesn't work.

Also could you add an emergeny teleport option next to the stop conditions? 

- I need to teleport out as soon as slayer task finishes (can't attack monsters back after task ends)

- Could be helpful to stop deaths, teleport out if low health or another stop condition is satisfied.'

Thanks! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, danny van bergen said:

I dont mind testing ?
I do only use mirror mode though since all is done on my main, I monitor it while botting I am still safe, luckily for me.
Or wise botting?

exact npc name: King Sand Crab
cave location: Catacombs Of Kourend
(added some .png)
npc name when the sand crab is hidden (not aggro'd): See pictures

King Sand Crab Loc.png

Idle(hidden).PNG

Agro.PNG

Also be found on Zeah though. In the cave, after the completion of The Depths of Despair quest

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Crabclaw_Caves

I could give you acces to my account @Czarif you would like? 

• Like 1

Okay Sandy Boulder and King Sand Crab, thanks! I will add it for the next update after the new one (v228). So king sands are coming to v229. and the current version now is v227.

Mac/linux is in v228 so it's still not updated just yet.

I still have a few more tweaks to make then I'm pushing v228 I had to delay it for just a small while because I need to make sure it's perfect, I will push the version later today when it's ready I can't risk anything going wrong.

No need for access all I needed was the names and perhaps the location. Please also post the tile data (Options -> Debug -> My Player Debug) and it will print the location. And that is all that I need. I can most likely add it without the location but it will only be useable if you set your own tile in the sand crab plugin.

Slayer tasks and teleporting out will be supported in v228 too, I made it activate the bank code (so if you need to teleport to go bank it will do the exact steps you normally take to go bank and then stop). How's that? If you would like extra functionality let me know. If you are not enabling bank then I will have to make it teleport using the first available teleport on your inventory or equipment.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Okay Sandy Boulder and King Sand Crab, thanks! I will add it for the next update after the new one (v228). So king sands are coming to v229. and the current version now is v227.

Mac/linux is in v228 so it's still not updated just yet.

I still have a few more tweaks to make then I'm pushing v228 I had to delay it for just a small while because I need to make sure it's perfect, I will push the version later today when it's ready I can't risk anything going wrong.

No need for access all I needed was the names and perhaps the location. Please also post the tile data (Options -> Debug -> My Player Debug) and it will print the location. And that is all that I need. I can most likely add it without the location but it will only be useable if you set your own tile in the sand crab plugin.

Slayer tasks and teleporting out will be supported in v228 too, I made it activate the bank code (so if you need to teleport to go bank it will do the exact steps you normally take to go bank and then stop). How's that? If you would like extra functionality let me know. If you are not enabling bank then I will have to make it teleport using the first available teleport on your inventory or equipment.

Fantastic Thanks for the quick response.

Edited by liamspies
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO