Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Okay Sandy Boulder and King Sand Crab, thanks! I will add it for the next update after the new one (v228). So king sands are coming to v229. and the current version now is v227.

Mac/linux is in v228 so it's still not updated just yet.

I still have a few more tweaks to make then I'm pushing v228 I had to delay it for just a small while because I need to make sure it's perfect, I will push the version later today when it's ready I can't risk anything going wrong.

No need for access all I needed was the names and perhaps the location. Please also post the tile data (Options -> Debug -> My Player Debug) and it will print the location. And that is all that I need. I can most likely add it without the location but it will only be useable if you set your own tile in the sand crab plugin.

Slayer tasks and teleporting out will be supported in v228 too, I made it activate the bank code (so if you need to teleport to go bank it will do the exact steps you normally take to go bank and then stop). How's that? If you would like extra functionality let me know. If you are not enabling bank then I will have to make it teleport using the first available teleport on your inventory or equipment.

@Czar Stop being such a boss bb <3

• Like 1

Updated pushed. Version 228.0 will be live within 24 hours, should go live within a few hours normally :D

Please note: Magic mode is still basic support so you can't select a spell just yet (I need to design a new setup panel for it). Currently it will use the best spell possible until you have no runes, then it will stop. The script automatically detects the best spell you can cast.

Please enable banking if you wish to use the 'Stop Conditions' feature.

Cannons and events should be more stable now. Cannons have received a new update which changed the way it works completely.

Please let me know how this update goes! I am working on v229 as we speak, all the features I mentioned in the above posts will be included in v229.

Also, I am almost ready to release the official script discord and website, including a full user manual and guides on the script, and a a repository of fighter profiles and configs so users can share and experiment different profiles if they wish.

Thanks guys, happy botting :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Updated pushed. Version 228.0 will be live within 24 hours, should go live within a few hours normally :D

Please note: Magic mode is still basic support so you can't select a spell just yet (I need to design a new setup panel for it). Currently it will use the best spell possible until you have no runes, then it will stop. The script automatically detects the best spell you can cast.

Please enable banking if you wish to use the 'Stop Conditions' feature.

Cannons and events should be more stable now. Cannons have received a new update which changed the way it works completely.

Please let me know how this update goes! I am working on v229 as we speak, all the features I mentioned in the above posts will be included in v229.

Also, I am almost ready to release the official script discord and website, including a full user manual and guides on the script, and a a repository of fighter profiles and configs so users can share and experiment different profiles if they wish.

Thanks guys, happy botting :D

Here is the King Sand Crab Locations Tile.
The best way to reset them after they lose aggro = up the rope and then down.
Or walk about (x meters to the west)
There are a few safe spots for range/mage, even melee works they will line up and attack one or 2 at ones instead 3/4.
I hope it is more then enough.

image.png.0511181b0d06a563b0f9f7dfbb9496b1.pngimage.png.bc0c389863ec64d70253c51bd1ea8f40.pngimage.png.54d91a08e0d9c869d0dae469f4804a00.pngimage.png.ff3a8edefd0bd0e899267e7c852e6a2d.pngimage.png.529eca5f39217e262fd60a46fee64cd4.png

Edited by danny van bergen

Combat/looting works pretty flawlessly for me

When trying to reequip guthans, sometimes there isn't room in inventory because food/loot has it full. It then sits there and clicks on the guthans spear trying to requip it forever. 

Also mac saving doesn't work but this is in the next update I believe.

Thanks

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO