Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Can you make it so it doesn't get stuck in the corporeal beast cave clicking the exit? It's one you cant goggle off, and your bot wont click yes. 
That's 3 scripts Ive bought, and 3 Im not impressed with from you. How does such simple things get overlooked

Edited by Acupressure
  • Like 1

Yep. Knew it. Because I stood in the cb cave for fucking 3 hours - Perm ban.  Instead of clicking Yes after clicking exit, just stood there. Not a warning you can toggle.
Thanks for the poor quality scripts. Useless. Pissed. It is errors like this that make it SO easy to say ope, look a bot.
PREMIUM MY AS*. And you got nothing cause you know your selling garbage to people.

I:(

Edited by Acupressure

New Update (v229)

- Added King sand crabs support
- Script has been made faster and performs more efficiently in certain areas of code.
- Potions re-written, using the new Decision system. Potion overrides streamlined.
- Combat potion now accounts for both att/str, it chooses the highest and sticks with it. If both 1, it reacts accordingly.
- Stop conditions fixed (including time condition)
- Script now re-attacks an npc after potting or after any action interrupted combat (safespot)
- Stronghold plugin fixes
--- Walking/banking improved
--- Questions are now flawless
--- Guthans fully supported in stronghold now, completely converted
- Added shortcut for Kourend Catacombs (near south-hosidius bank)
- Added more pathwalking for Kourend Catacombs.
- Added fix for corp. cave dialogue, now works
- Slayer ring teleports patched
- Dueling ring patched
- Removed delays from potion consumption
- Misc. improvements to black dragon plugin
- Misc. improvements to green dragon plugin (will be re-introduced in the next few updates)

For style switching: I need to add a full system which supports every type of weapon for that. I already have that on my to-do list, which means I can add more features on-top of that including; change attack style during special attacks, change style when levelling tasks, etc. ETA: Next update, tomorrow.

Couldn't replicate the Gnome Stronghold walking errors, it is working fine for me.  Tested from gnome stronghold center bank all the way to moss giants outside the stronghold, it works flawlessly. Please provide more info I will help and add a bugfix if necessary ASAP :D

Also, there was an update on Thursday, banking and camera error logs should no longer occur, thanks to the devs. It's all good now.

Stay tuned for the next update. Please provide detailed suggestions and/or bug reports so I can add your update as fast as possible!

Will also need some feedback from our mac/linux users, how is saving/loading profiles working? :D Hopefully it's fully working now.

Also, next update will be an insane improvement to the script's memory usage and performance. I'm talking BIG.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3
  • Heart 1

On 10/14/2018 at 3:07 PM, Acupressure said:

Yep. Knew it. Because I stood in the cb cave for fucking 3 hours - Perm ban.  Instead of clicking Yes after clicking exit, just stood there. Not a warning you can toggle.
Thanks for the poor quality scripts. Useless. Pissed. It is errors like this that make it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to say ope, look a bot.
PREMIUM MY ASS. And you got nothing cause you know your selling garbage to people.

I want my money back. POS

damn that sucks. Did you have any 2 day bans before that or did they straight perm banned you?

I am trying my best to get GDK plugin working as flawlessly as possible. There was an update which changed the dialogues a little bit so the script got confused. I made an update so it knows how to handle it now. I am tempted to completely disable GDK mode and keep it closed-beta instead of open-beta if I get those type of angry/rude people.

I am building a new tab for alerts, stops, and expanding it further. So so sorry guys for the inconvenience, I had to remove alerts temporarily. The new 'Schedule' tab will allow you to build your custom setup so: 

- Choose any type of action (e.g. player says my name), Choose what you will do if that action happens: (stop script, log out, alert you, go to bank, custom)

Actions will also have so many options to choose from.

So I will be streamlining the entire system and giving players more control over the script. I just had to do some re-designing and I am in the middle of it right now. V230 tomorrow will have the new schedule tab and it will be back to normal.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Frannyvanity said:

Hey czar, if you have eat for loot selected while you have multi bite foods it only takes a nibble rather than eating it till its gone and it doesnt bother picking up the loot. Please send help

That's because cakes as example when full it has ID 500 when eaten once it goes to 501, again 502 and than its gone. Or the name doesn't work anymore. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO