Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey @Czar

when using perfect fighter it for some reason doesnt dismiss randoms even tho i havent set it to override. Idk if its glitch in the new client or script but can you take a look at it? :D

Havent tested it on any other scripts so far, thats why im thinking its a client problem and not script but you never knows lol

HI this bot was great thanks man but must ask... get someone ban with this script? because i run 48 hours and still no, i hope this script will be run 6 months ?

6 hours ago, run escapes said:

Hey @Czar

when using perfect fighter it for some reason doesnt dismiss randoms even tho i havent set it to override. Idk if its glitch in the new client or script but can you take a look at it? :D

Havent tested it on any other scripts so far, thats why im thinking its a client problem and not script but you never knows lol

you can set-up in settings on client, sout east corner dismiss randoms

4 hours ago, stalin246918 said:

HI this bot was great thanks man but must ask... get someone ban with this script? because i run 48 hours and still no, i hope this script will be run 6 months ?

you can set-up in settings on client, sout east corner dismiss randoms

i know but i tested it on other scripts and it seems like it is client side. I tested it on 2 seperate virtual boxes

Hello I had a question how do I set the script up for King Sand Crabs?
When I try to set it up with the Perfect fighter it tells me I need to load the Sand Crab plugin in order to be able to kill King sand Crabs.

But there is no option for the King Sand Crabs. And in the Perfect Fighter  I can't find any option to make it work.
King Sand Crabs Location: in the dungeon on the Island where the normal small crabs are also found.

Also the fighter seems to lose track of the amount of kills some times.
The logger gives Unknown Source Info at logger.

Edited by danny van bergen
added error message
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO