Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Guys I may have to temporarily remove GDK for construction, it was a rushed project and I only added it because users suggested it as a feature, I always said it was a beta option but some users still do not listen and are being too aggressive. I will be re-writing the entire plugin completely in the next day or so, hopefully you guys understand. :( Stay tuned within the next 48 hours for some nice updates :D 

As for taverley - will add an update asap, the dungeon is still the old coordinates, try the second/third webwalker it may work better, but I will be pushing another update asap.

As for cows, burying bones + banking in combination is not supported, they are mutually exclusive so the script only supports one of those tasks, I can add support for both in the next update though ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Fixed the 'no attacking' bug, when the script sometimes doesn't start attacking npcs, latest update = v198.

EDIT2:

Update is still pending, will edit this post once it goes live (including the last update before v198)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Guys I may have to temporarily remove GDK for construction, it was a rushed project and I only added it because users suggested it as a feature, I always said it was a beta option but some users still do not listen and are being too aggressive. I will be re-writing the entire plugin completely in the next day or so, hopefully you guys understand. :( Stay tuned within the next 48 hours for some nice updates :D 

As for taverley - will add an update asap, the dungeon is still the old coordinates, try the second/third webwalker it may work better, but I will be pushing another update asap.

As for cows, burying bones + banking in combination is not supported, they are mutually exclusive so the script only supports one of those tasks, I can add support for both in the next update though ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Fixed the 'no attacking' bug, when the script sometimes doesn't start attacking npcs, latest update = v198.

EDIT2:

Update is still pending, will edit this post once it goes live (including the last update before v198)

My apologies if I came off as aggressive :( I was unaware that it was in beta. Was just offering feedback/suggestions that I thought would be good for the script :3... As I've been doing with couple of yours scripts ^^

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Hey @Czar do you know why sometimes the GUI will disappear? The script is still running but the GUI is completely gone. Also even though I have input disabled, I'm still able to click around the screen.

• Like 1

Spoiler

594908ac5db85_2017-06-2013_34_19-BOTS2(10).png.efe14225fcfd3b43efc853245f000164.pngStuck_LocNW.png.882e5ee00fa57ac65c29b8b7e0c7d43f.pngstuck_2_NW.png.07201971d1d52b8d705a845e07b1efcd.png594907a7f35d4_Stuck_1_LocSE2.png.f25c2a0ef843c0197360b98b0f3cee7f.pngStuck_LocNW2.png.8e5870302c49b50723405985a1c6a83a.png

Hey Czar, I've been getting great results in the security stronghold but occasionally it seems to get stuck at this very location. (Read: Hidden Contents) I know it's not easy to get it to bug out so it gets primarily judged as fixed, I was just wondering if you get to have some time to tweak something about this it would be great so I could almost just 100% leave the bot alone. I will try to make some GIFs in the next days to maybe better portray some issues (: Thanks!

Edit: It also seems my F2-function gets disabled after x-period of time and I can no longer toggle it back on to see e.g. profit/hour or how many hours it already did.

Edited by Jardem
  • Like 1

Been getting some of these since v.130, not sure if it is related to your's

"Web walking 1.1 to [x=1913, y=5226, z=0][ERROR]
[Bot #1][06/20 11:11:54 PM]: Caught thread death in random executor. Restarting now!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space 
at java.lang.Object.clone(Native Method) 
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Client$LoginState.values(cj:214) 
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Client$LoginState.forState(cj:63) 
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Client.getLoginState(cj:136) 
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Client.isLoggedIn(cj:213) 
at org.osbot.rs07.randoms.WelcomeScreen.shouldActivate(po:279) 
at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(wg:274) 
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[ERROR]
[Bot #1][06/20 11:11:54 PM]: Error in bot executor!java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

Edited by Jardem
  • Like 1

Hey, still having some problems with BBD plugin. Been watching a couple different accounts there, and both of them still die, just to not drinking prayer or extended antifire potions, seemingly randomly. Sometimes the bot will run for a good hour, other times it wont bother to use another antifire after even the first dose. Playing on mirror mode, if that makes a difference. So far I dont think I've died to being melee'd by a dragon, so that fix seemed to have worked. :)

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

The script is working fine with the killing part and all but doesnt always bank as well. idk what happened but it couldnt take out any supplies and this showed up in the logger:

https://gyazo.com/d67fb28162085905c4e73f05d4e6af61

Also, when I selected to use special attack, with spec weapon in inventory. It doesnt equip it to use the special attack. however, when equipped manually it does use the special attack, but it keeps clicking on the bar (without waiting for the special attack to happen). after it has used up it's special attack it fails to switch back to main weapon.

hope this helps for fixing :)

GL

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO