Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

8 hours ago, blokus said:

Hey man, just bought the script a few hours ago, love it but there needs to be a couple fixes.

1.After a monster is attacked the mouse will idle until it is killed, there should be a random chance of it doing some sort of action while waiting.

2.EVERYTIME run hits '30' the bot selects you to run, on EXACTLY '30'. Sorry for the caps but can you RNG this a little? <3

3. While fighting a creature the bot will click a fixed tile on the minimap (mines usually bottom left), after a second it will click the creature you're fighting again.

4. Camera rotation speed seems fixed (never uses mouse wheel drag).

5. Never checks stats, most humans hover stats quite frequently due to going insane on the grind.

Anyway I admire your coding, hope to see a couple implemented. 

6. check woodcutting  xp. Most humans do it.

Guthans mode just needs a few more improvements until it actually works flawlessly, I just couldn't test it because of high reqs (expensive + levels), so I had to unit test a different armor and change the name after. I hope you have started the script with your current gear (non-guthans) and -then- enabled guthans mode? So the script knows which gear to revert to after healing. I will post a quick set-up guide for guthans no worries ^^ :D

There is no need to be rude, I already said I am working on guthans I just need some time to get it right because it is difficult to code something that you can't actually test, so it will take a few updates to get it flawless, hopefully you guys understand ^^ :D 

As for move mouse outside screen - fixed, for plugins too

As for prayer flick - it should be working as confirmed above by another user, although I will test again to make sure ^^ :D The timing is delicate so you may have to restart the script a few times to get the absolute perfect timing.

Here's the latest update:

New Update (v197.3)

- Guthans mode improvements: fighting now added, healing trigger fixed, healing boundary fixed
- Potion boost input level - you can now choose when to consume potions (how many level differences)
- Fixed move mouse outside screen
- Fight boundary walking is now randomized
- BBD Plugin: script will now avoid deaths from other dragons by attacking the current dragon faster and getting in position faster
- Teleport tabs added to GDK plugin anti-pk
- Another attempt at OSX profile loading, again I can't test this because I don't have mac :( I will keep trying until I get it right ^^ :D 

update will automatically go live within 24 hours, this was a pretty easy update to code.

If the script keeps going to bank, (plugins) make sure to set food in the inventory loadout so the script knows it's safe and will not die, otherwise the script will just keep going to the bank.

• Like 3

Taverly Dungeon Blue dragons dont work well for me. Tested many times, it never uses the 70 Agility shortcut.

This error happens on every walk mode

[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:04 PM]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=2884, y=9798, z=0]] from [[x=2884, y=9798, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:05 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:12 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:14 PM]: Not in an area with npcs, walking to: [x=2884, y=9798, z=0] from: [x=2884, y=9798, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:19 PM]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=2884, y=9798, z=0]] from [[x=2884, y=9798, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:05:23 PM]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=2884, y=9798, z=0]] from [[x=2884, y=9798, z=0]] 1

I also went to the Blue dragons. Started bot there, so it sets the location and attacks one. Paused, went to falador to see if the script can go there itself. This is what i got on console. 

[INFO][Bot #1][06/17 07:19:18 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(Unknown Source)
    at perfect.scripting.c.pRN.B(ni:358)
    at perfect.scripting.c.pRN.B(ni:430)
    at perfect.scripting.c.pRN.B(ni:449)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.AUx.e(le:57)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.AUx.B(le:731)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.AUx.B(le:19)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.AUx.B(le:584)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.AUx.L(le:693)
    at a.c.a.Nul.L(vg:73)
    at a.c.a.Nul.e(vg:214)
    at a.AUX.d(nf:2116)
    at a.AUX.onLoop(nf:1900)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ti:25)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Guthans mode just needs a few more improvements until it actually works flawlessly, I just couldn't test it because of high reqs (expensive + levels), so I had to unit test a different armor and change the name after. I hope you have started the script with your current gear (non-guthans) and -then- enabled guthans mode? So the script knows which gear to revert to after healing. I will post a quick set-up guide for guthans no worries ^^ :D

There is no need to be rude, I already said I am working on guthans I just need some time to get it right because it is difficult to code something that you can't actually test, so it will take a few updates to get it flawless, hopefully you guys understand ^^ :D 

As for move mouse outside screen - fixed, for plugins too

As for prayer flick - it should be working as confirmed above by another user, although I will test again to make sure ^^ :D The timing is delicate so you may have to restart the script a few times to get the absolute perfect timing.

Here's the latest update:

New Update (v197.3)

- Guthans mode improvements: fighting now added, healing trigger fixed, healing boundary fixed
- Potion boost input level - you can now choose when to consume potions (how many level differences)
- Fixed move mouse outside screen
- Fight boundary walking is now randomized
- BBD Plugin: script will now avoid deaths from other dragons by attacking the current dragon faster and getting in position faster
- Teleport tabs added to GDK plugin anti-pk
- Another attempt at OSX profile loading, again I can't test this because I don't have mac :( I will keep trying until I get it right ^^ :D 

update will automatically go live within 24 hours, this was a pretty easy update to code.

If the script keeps going to bank, (plugins) make sure to set food in the inventory loadout so the script knows it's safe and will not die, otherwise the script will just keep going to the bank.

You are a God man thanks :) Will test BBD and GDK and report back if I find any bugs.

• Like 2

@Czar

The GDK pluggin at level 13 west wildy is very buggy atm. When it travels there(walking) it goes two long legs, far west then far north, instead of going the hypotenuse, northwest. 

When it finishes looting, it just stands at the site and doesn't go to bank. Tried walking to bank and amulet of glory to bank (edgeville) and neither worked.

Lmk if you need an account for testing

I renember the GDK plugin equips games necklace in neck slot and keeps it equipped, why is this? When someone attack it, it has to equip the glory, which makes it slow and  harder to get away from pkers. Wearing glory should be more effective over 20 Wild.

Below 20 Wild teleport tab is faster. 

Ideally it should teleport when it detects a pker casting something or attacking. Ive seen some players tele during a teleblock cast. Would this be possible, Czar? 

Another way would be for it to teleport when a skulled player is detected in the level range that he can actually attack the player. NOT just teleporting in sight of a random skull that cant actually attack.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO