Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

The latest update still hasn't been pushed I need 1 more day to go over some testing and I will push it. So sorry guys. I am super close.

Also, which clue scroll (exact name) is that? And is the script adding double slayer kills for regular slayer npcs (no use-item npcs such as rockhammer or ice cooler etc)

Perhaps the clue scroll names have changed.. Or have you not added the clue scroll to the looting list?

10 hours ago, Czar said:

The latest update still hasn't been pushed I need 1 more day to go over some testing and I will push it. So sorry guys. I am super close.

Also, which clue scroll (exact name) is that? And is the script adding double slayer kills for regular slayer npcs (no use-item npcs such as rockhammer or ice cooler etc)

Perhaps the clue scroll names have changed.. Or have you not added the clue scroll to the looting list?

Its a Clue scroll (hard), and yes i have it selected 100% on the loot tab it just ignores clues. It picks up other untradeable such as ancient crystals though which is interesting. It is getting much better about counting slayer kills multiple times, have yet to notice it significantly like before

It also likes to ignore curved/long bones.

Edited by Frannyvanity
  • Like 1

Okay managed to fix clue scrolls and various other items that are not being looted. Had to make some changes to how the core looting system works.

More features added to v216 (on top of the last post):

- Item looting has been massively improved (clue scrolls now fully functional!)
- Superior slayer npc variants are now supported
- Various looting options that are incompatible with cannon mode have been tweaked so you cannot select them, which means no more buggy cannon mode
- Arrow looting no longer messes up current action (no more repeated actions e.g. trying to loot item, then running back to safespot, cycling between these two actions repeatedly, including cannon filling etc)
- Breaking will not be overriden just yet. I need to write my own break system handler it seems.
- Looting (event handled) was unnecessary, no longer included in latest version. Next one for sure, script is almost identical, just better code.

Tips:

- Use 'item loot distance' option in combination with safespotting for best results
- Use 'fight npcs before reaching fightzone' for larger npc areas, e.g. hill giants

Next update:

- More maps will be supported for the script
- More user response/feedback changes to v216, features which still need to be tweaked will be tweaked. 
- Some updates from the official to-do list:

=== Fighter: ===
- Script guide
- Turn looting into an event
- Stronghold doors more efficient
$- Add 'trade alerts' when somebody trades you
$- Multiple bank conditions, e.g. full inv or low food
$- Saving fight bounds
$- Wide fight zone support
$- Choose custom prayer potion range
$- Profit counter adds equipment, should be changed.
$- Upgrade to higher level items
$- Alching in a safespot (optional)
$- Alching: equip staff before alch (optional)
$- Choose what to do after stop condition is met
$- Prayer flicking at 0 prayer?
$- Input for guthans heal hp, and food hp
$- Delay before world hop
$- Loot arrows before resetting aggro on crabs
$- Anchovy pizza 1/2 support and other 1/2 foods
$- Add superior support to rockslug slayer events
$- Elder chaos druids
$- Test tele-grabbing

Please expand on this to-do list by giving me some ideas. Also I would really really appreciate detailed bug reports this time round. I would also love to hear about some features which need fixes for a long time, only perfect fighter veterans can help me on this one.

Update v216 has now been pushed, the update will automatically go live as soon as the SDN is updated (24 hours max). Happy botting :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3
  • Boge 1

On 4/18/2018 at 8:41 AM, Czar said:

It wasn't using ice coolers for me when i last had the task may be something to look into

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Okay managed to fix clue scrolls and various other items that are not being looted. Had to make some changes to how the core looting system works.

More features added to v216 (on top of the last post):

- Item looting has been massively improved (clue scrolls now fully functional!)
- Superior slayer npc variants are now supported
- Various looting options that are incompatible with cannon mode have been tweaked so you cannot select them, which means no more buggy cannon mode
- Arrow looting no longer messes up current action (no more repeated actions e.g. trying to loot item, then running back to safespot, cycling between these two actions repeatedly, including cannon filling etc)
- Breaking will not be overriden just yet. I need to write my own break system handler it seems.
- Looting (event handled) was unnecessary, no longer included in latest version. Next one for sure, script is almost identical, just better code.

Tips:

- Use 'item loot distance' option in combination with safespotting for best results
- Use 'fight npcs before reaching fightzone' for larger npc areas, e.g. hill giants

Next update:

- More maps will be supported for the script
- More user response/feedback changes to v216, features which still need to be tweaked will be tweaked. 
- Some updates from 'the official to-do list:

=== Fighter: ===
- Script guide
- Turn looting into an event
- Stronghold doors more efficient
$- Add 'trade alerts' when somebody trades you
$- Multiple bank conditions, e.g. full inv or low food
$- Saving fight bounds
$- Wide fight zone support
$- Choose custom prayer potion range
$- Profit counter adds equipment, should be changed.
$- Upgrade to higher level items
$- Alching in a safespot (optional)
$- Alching: equip staff before alch (optional)
$- Choose what to do after stop condition is met
$- Prayer flicking at 0 prayer?
$- Input for guthans heal hp, and food hp
$- Delay before world hop
$- Loot arrows before resetting aggro on crabs
$- Anchovy pizza 1/2 support and other 1/2 foods
$- Add superior support to rockslug slayer events
$- Elder chaos druids
$- Test tele-grabbing

Please expand on this to-do list by giving me some ideas. Also I would really really appreciate detailed bug reports this time round. I would also love to hear about some features which need fixes for a long time, only perfect fighter veterans can help me on this one.

Update v216 has now been pushed, the update will automatically go live as soon as the SDN is updated (24 hours max). Happy botting :D 

lotting bag support at wildy? this can be really usefull

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO