Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

[INFO][Bot #1][06/29 09:41:33 PM]: "playstyle_aggression" changed to "0"
[ERROR][06/29 09:41:33 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@1a8b2e5 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@4d7da4[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(Unknown Source)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.C(te:530)
    at a.a.d.aUx.E(ye:163)
    at a.a.d.AuX.a(dl:15)
    at a.a.d.AuX.d(dl:235)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Latest crash with this script @Czar - Pressing start script, crash instantly, doesn't even run. Im wielding Iron Knives and some ranged armor.

14 hours ago, lazaro147 said:

hey for some reason the bot is real buggy for me? didnt have any issues with the fisher its probably the trial? i start the bot and type in the monster name and hit start and it stops the script

14 hours ago, qizrat said:

Latest crash with this script @Czar - Pressing start script, crash instantly, doesn't even run. Im wielding Iron Knives and some ranged armor.

15 hours ago, hydrolix said:

Never had a problem with this script, however it's suddenly refusing to find NPC's, even if I type the npc name it fails to do anything and the script stops. Hope you can help :)

Most of the problems comes from re-running script. If you stopped script, you have to restart client, or fighter will bug out after starting it again. its strange bug, but i have been doign this for a bit now and i have no problems doing simple tasks most of the time.

Doing safespotting atm. wooks good.

EDIT- @Czar If i enable smart safespot + do not retaliate combat, bot works pretty good. Come back to safespot fast. BUT does not attack NPC that is 2 tiles away (more then 1 sq size NPC).

Now, if i uncheck - enable smart safespot + uncheck don't retaliate combat, safespotting start to fail a lot. if it gets out of safespot, it does not come back to it until NPC is dead. BUT attacks any NPC, even those that are close to me.

Along with all that ^^ looting changes after unchecking those options. With first options selected, it waits for loot to appear, and loots -> attack new npc.

With second options - it kills npc and does not wait for loot, instead attack new npc. So i don't get it..i don't touch looting options but script still change something

+ does not loot Noted big bones. Have reported those bugs months ago..idkidk

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

Script should be back to normal following the latest osrs update, there were a few complications. It should be running better now especially with the npc finder :D

Plugins are at the top of the script setup interface, 'File', 'Plugins' at the top bar ^^ :D More coming soon :)

Update v199 is ready for pushing, expect the update to go live within 24 hours, the paint will say v199.0 once it goes live automatically. Too many updates to mention, will edit this post with the full changelog when I get home :)

As for moving mouse outside, hmm technically mouse movement doesn't play a role in the detection system, only clicks (mouse movements are logged but never actually sent back to the server whereas mouse clicks are always sent), but I added it as a contingency measure (in the future it may change) as well as peace of mind for users ^^ :D It's working in v199.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Most of the problems comes from re-running script. If you stopped script, you have to restart client, or fighter will bug out after starting it again. its strange bug, but i have been doign this for a bit now and i have no problems doing simple tasks most of the time.

Doing safespotting atm. wooks good.

EDIT- @Czar If i enable smart safespot + do not retaliate combat, bot works pretty good. Come back to safespot fast. BUT does not attack NPC that is 2 tiles away (more then 1 sq size NPC).

Now, if i uncheck - enable smart safespot + uncheck don't retaliate combat, safespotting start to fail a lot. if it gets out of safespot, it does not come back to it until NPC is dead. BUT attacks any NPC, even those that are close to me.

Along with all that ^^ looting changes after unchecking those options. With first options selected, it waits for loot to appear, and loots -> attack new npc.

With second options - it kills npc and does not wait for loot, instead attack new npc. So i don't get it..i don't touch looting options but script still change something

+ does not loot Noted big bones. Have reported those bugs months ago..idkidk

Thank you :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO